1. Introduction

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Waking up every Monday is like waiting up in hell ready for some damn torture to head your way.

And yet here I am having to do this shit all over again, just for a wack day at this school that should've been closed years ago. There's no way this ghetto ass college is still open.

Groaning I moved off the bed and stretched out my limbs cause they felt too cramped and squashed after a lil power nap I just had.

I walked up to my curtains and opened them cause that's the only way I don't be falling asleep as I can fall asleep anywhere anyhow in anyway.

But unfortunately for me bright lights and sleeping don't coexist in my life.

Hearing my phone vibrate from my bed I slowly walked back over to my bed moving my pillows I looked at the caller ID "Ryan" answering it I put my phone on speaker so I could still get ready.

"Why does your lil ass call me every morning?" I groaned hearing her chuckle and saw my phone ringing again but with a FaceTime call from her.

I looked down at my phone and saw her in her car smoking a blunt "where are you?" I asked squinting at my screen I picked up my phone seeing her background that looked real familiar to my street.

"Come find out" she mumbled as she blew the smoke knowing that she knew I knew she was on my street.

"Give me a moment" I said to her and walked into my bathroom to freshen up, Ryan is my homegirl that I met at a corner store the night I moved down here from NewYork she saw my puffy eyes from crying my eyes out for the whole journey and I explained to her what made me sad.

On that day everything was a shock to me, my parents couldn't even bother to tell me they were leaving the state just put everything on me at once telling me I was moving I couldn't even say bye to nobody, not my best friend, not my boyfriend no fucking body.

If anything I believed they was on the run so I didn't even question anything.

As a result my own family members don't know I moved.

My parents are lawyers pretty good ones at that so they never really had time for me as their only child you would think it would be easier to manage. Growing up we never stayed in the same house for too long as their job always moves them around.

I've only been in Atlanta for three months so I've only been going to this college for two, when I first got here I had to sort out everything out before I was able to go back to school, in that time I've met Ryan and another girl called Maya, Ryan introduced me to her; they're cousins.

Ryan is real mother fucking flirty, I don't really fuck with girls like that cause I could never marry a girl the only thing I could do is probably kiss them and call it a day.