12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

There was now five minutes till the end of my last lesson and I couldn't wait to meet Vanessa's dumbass after school I already knew she wasn't bout to fight anybody cause we both know she ain't like that.

Fighting me over some community dick you can get somewhere else. Girl puhlease.

Even throughout lunch and everything you had people coming up to me or rumours going round thinking we really bout to fight, I don't even know her fuck am I fighting her for?

Even if I did like Mir I wouldn't like him to the point where I gotta fight over him.

So Vanessa wanting me to fight me was just crazy and I couldn't even get myself to get an adrenaline rush so I can't be mad cause I really don't know this bitch or have beef wit her.

She just popped up thinking I'm bouta to know her cause she's Mir's bitch like?

Excuse you.

"Make sure y'all do this assignment by tomorrow as you're going to need it for tomorrow's lesson. Apart from that see y'all tomorrow" the teacher said ending his sentence off with a clap everyone rushed out of the room probably thinking,this fight gon happen.

They already had their phones out ready and everything I followed behind them and all you could her was Vanessa telling me to come outside and stop being scary.

Her lil ass is the scary cause you wanna fight on campus? Like pick a different lo.

I made it outside and there she was standing with the same two people from before and the other two girls from the toilet smirking walking closer to her people making way for me as they recorded it.

"Fuck do you want?" I scoffed seeing her full fighting attire hair tied back, hoop earrings out and nails bitten off.

"Like I told you. I want to fight" she said stepping closer making her be all up in my face.

Chuckling I stepped back cause her breath stunk real bad and I wasn't really feening for that typa disrespect.

"Vanessa move the fuck outta my face cause I will really show your dumbass that you ain't scaring nobody".

"Look at you acting all scary and shit, stepping back like you scared or some" she then using this as her turn to chuckle she stepped even closer to me.

"Move". I said pressing her shoulder backwards. "The. Fuck. Back" I said and in between each of those were pushes and because of this every one and their momma watching instigated the shit by screaming and shouting.

Just by the look on her face you could tell she was washed in embarrassment and wouldn't to prove she's really like that.

She cocked her hand back as her form of tryna punch me without me noticing, but anyone could see that punch coming from miles away.