56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

We had finally made it to North Carolina and I was ready to get out, get some fresh air and stretch my legs.

Unfortunately for Maya, Ty and CJ but fortunately for Ryan they couldn't stay in the same hotel as me.

The hotel they was at was a neighbouring hotel so it wasn't too much of a fuss for them, the hotel we was at is only for all of the people that is playing tomorrow so most of the rooms were already taken.

As the hotel is like a two minute drive and five minute walk away from where they are playing tomorrow.

"Imma call you once we get into the room" Maya nodded her head and walked away with Ryan, Ty and CJ.

"They all in the lobby" one of his teammates told him, he dapped him up and walked in the direction of the hotel's entrance.

We got inside the building and the entrance was giving luxurious, my focus was quickly taken of it when I had looked around and see all these basketball players walking around.

And you could tell they hooped from how tall of them were, and that walk I see them doing in the school's hallway.

"Wait here" he walked off in the direction of where his team was at and spoke to his Coach, he dapped up his lil friends not a lot of words were being exchanged from what I could see.

He looked in my direction as one of them pointed at me.

Like excuse you nigga.

I squinted my eyes a lil bit so I could try read their lips but nothing was clicking, I shifted my weight onto my other foot as all this staring was making me comfortable.

He nodded his head to whatever homeboy had said and walked back over to me.

"What was you talking about?"

"Not shit. They all up in my business" he scoffed and picked up his bag and wrapped his arm around my shoulders "you hungry?"

"Very" we walked in the direction of the elevator and pressed on the button, as the elevator was already on our floor the doors opened up.

I stepped inside and put my lil suitcase next to me, he pressed the button of our floor as I held onto the button to close the doors as quickly as possible because I hate being on elevators with other folks.

The elevator dinged once we got to our floor and the doors opened "what number?"

"1101" I looked at the lil sign with all the door numbers and the direction they in so I followed the arrow and walked down the hallway, he opened up the door and stepped inside.