53. The Pool Party

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

I been up since seven this morning and I haven't gon a second without my phone not pinging with a notification with people keep asking if the pool party still on, if their friends could come with them and a bunch of different shit.

I confirmed everything the night before but I still made a story explaining everything so they could stop texting me, it seem like nobody can read.

I had also texted Maya before I fell asleep telling her to come over around twelve so we could go get last minute things.

I put my lil simple fit on, sprayed on my perfume and quickly fixed up my hair since my edges looked a mess, as I swooped my baby hairs I seen my phone light up looking at the caller ID, I went ahead and answered.

"I'm outside".

"I'm coming down" I ended the call and checked in the mirror to see how I looked before I decided to leave the house, all I had on was one of them black extra small tops from target, and put on some biker shorts to match.

It was hot as hell outside so I didn't wanna do too much even though I'm wearing black Ion want to sweat and make everyone see it.

PIcking up my crossbody purse I stepped passed all the crates of alcohol by the front door, opening the door I seen Maya parked right by my house blasting her music.

Closing the door behind me, I quickly locked it and walked towards her car getting inside I heard the volume of her music slightly decrease "I'm too excited for this party!!"

"Girl I couldn't even sleep last night" I chuckled but I was being for real the whole thing was stressing me out cause I just want everyone to vibe out and have fun in which I think they'll do.

One of CJ's friends is thankfully a DJ so he'll be bringing his stuff so now we got a DJ booth, I was planning on making a playlist and having it play from these speakers I got but CJ told me he'll handle the music.

"You spoke to Mir bout Draco?"

Oh. "I forgot about that".

"Elysia you was supposed to do that after I done left your house" she reminded.

"Yea but he came over, but cause he's been busy with practice and games I just didn't remember" I explained but she just gave me one of those looks "what? I can do it today".

"Did Draco even say that he's coming?"

"Yeah he's been confirmed it but Mir won't do none" I hope, "if I don't want drama at a party that's being hosted in my house then there won't be or I'll get Mir and his friends to shoot the place down".