11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

The whole car to school consisted off feeding Mir and talking to him, which kinda looked like I was talking to myself .

I would just rant on and on bout different topics and he would sit there and listen and when he felt like it he would ask his question.

"Imma need your phone number" I spoke up after we sat outside in the parking finishing off the last bit of my food.

I had a bottle of water in my bag that I had put in my bottle the night before we now finished and I needed to go toilet real bad.

He didn't say anything only his eyebrows raising in amusement for my "boldness" but I needed someone to drop me to pick up my car and it sure as hell weren't gonna be Ryan.

"I need to pick up my car after school and I need someone to drop me off" I explained to him but yet he still stared at me blankly and just passed me his phone that was already unlocked.

I went to the phone app and typed in my number, saving it as Elysia and gave it back to him.

Seeing that it was also nearing the start of school in the next five minutes I thanked him and said my goodbyes, opening the car door he pulled me back by the sleeve of his hoodie "what?"

He softly chuckled and pulled me closer to him he wrapped his arm around my shoulder so I wrapped my arm around his torso "you couldn't just ask for a hug?" I chuckled and pulled away from him.

"I'm not a where ma hug at typa nigga" he shrugged and sat back watching me with his still red and low eyes.

"Don't be looking at me like that" I whispered under my breath and looked down at my bag by my feet. He put his finger my chin and lifted my head up.

"Like what?" He replied staring deep into my soul, immediately folding I looked behind him at the students walking passed and some even tryna look into the car but they couldn't from the insidious amount of tint.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Look at me when you talking mama" he demanded and boy oh boy I was ready to hop out the car.

"Sir you tryna rizz me up right when I'm bouta walk into class?" I said in need of breaking the hot tension I couldn't deal with early hours in the morning, I already knew I was now late but it's all good.

In response to this he sat back a light chuckle escaping his lips and a small smile on his lips, he leaned and turned my face to the side "go to class" and then kissed me on my cheek which was a lil too close to my lips, I ain't never sprinted out a car so damn fast.

As I got out you could hear everyone just go silent.

The silence was chewing me up inside, they all had their eyes on me with shocked faces, some were even whispering and shit to each other, rolling my eyes I walked towards the toilet not sparing a glance at anybody.