16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

By now I only went on two whilst everyone else went on nearly on all of them on. All the rides I went on Mir sat next and on all the rides I didn't go on he stayed with me.

"So we bouta go eat?" CJ asked knowing damn well he been wanting to eat the second we pulled up but he knew better.

Nodding my head I searched around for any food trucks and came across one with different kinda hot foods "yea I'm hungry, so me and Mya is bouta go. Y'all can go do whatever" I grabbed Maya's hand and pulled her away.

"Damn you ain't wanna be around yo bae no more?" She asked and I shook my head.

Sighing I sat down on the bench and waited for the line of the food truck to decrease before I went and stood up to order "no I need a break I feel like it's too much".

Maya sat next to me and put her empty cookie packet in the trash can behind the bench "what's too much?"

"This whole thing like this nigga ain't leaving me by myself not even my ex would do that and he's worse" I groaned while fixing my position to lay my head on Maya's shoulder.

"Well to be honest if you don't want him you got Ty" she slightly shrugged and put her hands on her thighs.

"I don't want Ty, he's cute and all but Ion see myself being with him but as friend he's cool" I felt Maya slightly nod her head understanding what I was saying without trying to force this relationship thing onto me. "Plus after my ex Ion think I want a relationship right now".

"That's cool" she leaned her head on mine as we waited for the line that just wasn't shifting.

"So what's up with you and Dre?"

I heard a slight giggle come out of her mouth meaning everything is going well I hope "girl I feel like I'm on the clouds with him, he's so patient and sweet.. I think cause he's a mamas boy" she thought to herself but then continued on.

"Anyways I've been with him for like six months and it's been the best six months of my life Ty claims he's a shit boyfriend cause he's laid back and chill so he don't really do things".

"Things like what?"

Sighing she kinda slouched down on the bench and rubbed her hands up and down her thighs as if she was getting cold "we don't really be going out on dates and stuff".

Nodding my head I sat there kinda confused on how a nigga can't take his own girl out on a simple but cute date "I mean have you been on dates before?"

"Mhm" she hummed "three dates" she said and held up three fingers.

"Girl three dates in six months?" I repeated and she nodded her head in confirmation "he be buying you flowers and stuff right?"