14. Understanding

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

"Yes Maya for the hundredth time he was at me my house and no we did not have sex" I repeated for the last and final time because she swears up and down that there's no way he came to my house and we didn't fuck.

Talking bout I must've been dreaming or some.

She just stared at me dumbfounded and confused "how though?"

"Cause it's not hard to be around a nigga without shit always having to be sexual" as the time went on I was beginning to grow frustrated cause I'm not some smoochy giving myself up to everybody the only man I've ever done anything with was with my ex boyfriend Jesiah.

Apart from that I've never done anything sexual with anybody especially because we was dating from when I was about fifteen or so, and with that I've couldn't have done anything with another man since we broke up three months ago and that's when I moved down here.

I personally think that kisses don't hold any meaning at least to me it doesn't especially if I don't like you, now that I've been here in ATL I've only kissed three people or four if we count the one time I was dared to kiss some girl at a party.

The three people that I've kissed is Jesiah, Mir, and Ryan so I don't plan on adding one else to my list, only Mir can get it cause that's basically my husband, he don't know it yet but he will soon. "I do got some to tell you" I announced.

Her eyebrows furrowed in even more confusion "hm? What is it?"

Taking a deep breath in and a much larger deep breath out "Mir wants to take me onna date" I revealed and then immediately dropped my head.

"He wants to do what?!" She yelled having the whole class look at funny for being so loud "mind ya business" she mugged every single one of them and then turned back to me, "so when is it?" She cheesed.

"I don't know he didn't tell me he just wants to take me out" I shrugged my eyes wandering over to the clock the time read 2:55PM— so we had five minutes to this class finished and people still were talking their shit but this time it weren't even about me but more about Vanessa.

After every single video went circulating around our neighbourhood everyone most people up in the comments were talking bout Vanessa and her thotty activities. The attention wasn't really on me no more and I was glad.

Cause I didn't come here for trouble.

"Damn you sure you ain't give him pussy or none?" She saw my bored expression and changed what she was saying "it's not that, it's cause I've known Mir since we were lil, it was always me, Dre, Mir and Ryan.

Mir don't go around asking girls he's only known for a week to go onna date" She shrugged "he's a certified hoe not a certified lover boy".

Soaking in everything she said to me I just sat there silent cause what do I actually say "well I'm not about to sit here delusional by thinking he's changed so I'm not even gon say none" I sat back in my seat and finally tuned in to what the teacher was saying.