50. Comfort

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

We were sitting right outside his momma's crib once we turned the corner to her street I told him to drive slow as hell so I can gather my thoughts together "I'm lowkey kinda scared".

"Imma leave yo ass in here" he mumbled "these is ordinary folks".

"This is different Amir I'm meeting your family.. wait gimme a hug" I moved over to sit on his lap to give him a hug, I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head on top of his "damn I feel like I needa shit" I groaned.

"You dragging it" he let out a lil chuckled and tried to push me away from him so he could get out.

"Stop acting like you don't get nervous" I sucked my teeth and moved off him so I could get out after him, there was people standing in the front yard and some their cars talking or whatever the may be.

So it's not even like I get a couple seconds to myself before I enter the house, "okay let's go" I sighed and got out the car door, I looked to see if Amir got out so I could go hide behind him.

I quickly took my ass to the other side and linked our arms "Mir that's you?" An older voice called out and I kept my eyes down on my phone cause it ain't me he called for.

"Yea wassup?" He dapped up the guy and stepped back.

"Your momma been looking for you man, who's this?" His voice gained interest I looked up at him so I could greet him since he acknowledged me.

"My girl".

"Nice to meet you" I gave him a small smile and he nodded at me.

"Likewise" he smiled back but he was staring for way too long, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Where everybody? They inside?" Mir spoke up making the man clear his throat and wipe the sweat off his face like he's stressing bout some.

"They in the backyard" Mir nodded and moved me in front of him leaving the guy to go finish off his conversation.

"That staring thing must run in the family" I chuckled remembering all the times I would catch his weird ass staring at me.

He sucked his teeth but a lil smirk played on his lips, we walked throughout the house to get to the backyard and his momma house was real cute, simple and gave family home.

We got to the backyard and I was stunned with how many people were standing around, some by the grill, some by the bouncy house watching over they kids and some just in random places.