36. Fashion Icons

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

We just pulled up the mall and from the parking lot I could already tell that it was mother fucking packed in there and all I wanted to do is hop in and hop right back out.

"Do we have to go inside?" I asked my eyes shifted between Maya and the people walking in and out.

"Girl- we wouldn't be here if we didn't need to go inside" she chuckled and got out the car, sighing I followed right behind her closing the car door Mya locked the car doors and we walked towards the mall.

Scanning the parking lot every space was filled up and most of the time parking lots be packed during summer but I know they seen this lil piece of sun and everyone hopped outside "you'on see how packed this shit is?"

"I do" she nodded and linked her arm through mine "everyone seen the sun and decided to come outside" she replied saying the same thing I was just thinking.

Humming we walked inside the building the cool breeze of the AC on my neck and the back of my legs, I looked around to see if I could find some stores I wanted to go in.  

"You said you don't wanna a dress right?" nodding my head she took us to some store "you thinking two piece? Or are you thinking skirt and top?" She asked as she started to look through the rack of clothes.

"Um.. I'm lowkey thinking skirt and top" I shrugged.

"Yeah me too or I'm thinking shorts and top" she took out a top and put it against her body "it's cute?"

"Yeah it's ight but remember you gotta find bottoms for it, I'm also gonna go look for some tops over there" I pointed at the rack of tops and bottoms she looked over and nodded.

Turning around I walked in the direction of where all the tops were at, I took some tops off the rack and held it up to my body as I looked in the mirror I kept switching between these two tops so I'm just choosing to buy both of them.

I put the tops over my forearm and walked back over to Maya who was now looking at different bottoms whilst I was thinking which top was gonna look better with the burgundy wig I wanted to install.

Looking up I had realised Maya had been talking the whole time "huh?"

"I was saying we could kinda match like our purses and stuff" she suggested and I nodded my head not seeing a problem with it.

"You find any tops you like?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No did you?"