61. Is This How It Ends?

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

It's been a lil minute since we got back from North Carolina and since then I just been on my grind trying get back into taking clients.

When I got my first client I nervous cause it felt like I haven't socialised with people other than Amir as I really haven't spoken to anyone but Amir, my parents, CJ and Maya.

I been cut Ty and Ryan off I wasn't expecting Amir to also cut them off, but if we was in college shit would've been dumb awkward but I'm just at the point where I'm happy and no nigga or female is about to stress me out.

I was currently on my last client of the day and after this I'm taking Amir to go meet my parents I just pray that my mom ain't on no funny shit.

My dad is cool and all it's just my mom that be asking all the questions tryna know everything about them like I love that you care about who I decide to date but shit be getting annoying and overwhelming for the other person.

As my mom is real blunt so I don't really care about what she asks, she just gon say so there ain't nothing my ass can do.

I feel like I got that trait from her cause I don't be giving a fuck about what I be saying.

Half of the time I don't even believing that I'm blunt I just be saying shit that everyone be thinking but it comes off as me being blunt when in reality I'm just being truthful.

One thing I've learnt about people is that they love hearing lies that make them feel better about themselves instead of hearing the hard truth about whatever the fuck going on.

I finished the last bit of the lash set as Aniyah held up the fan for her lashes I used a spoolie to fluff them out, she wanted a cat eye set that had more volume then they usually do so I made sure not to do too much.

Any time a potential client be asking me to do them mega lashes that be looking pigeon feathers I always turn them down cause there's no way I'm associating myself with them lashes cause Ion want homegirl to tell her people I did her lashes.

I understand it's their eyes and that's how they like them but I don't give a damn cause at the end of the day I'm helping your natural lashes and your eyesight.

I fixed my lights so I could some pictures of the lash set I fluffed out the lashes as I recorded the video, "open your eyes for me" she did exactly that and did it slowly too so it came out how I wanted and didn't need to re take it.

I stopped the recording and put the phone down "okay now we're done" she sat up and stretched out her arms.

"Girl I done fell asleep" she chuckled and got off the lash bed.