57. I Can Never Do You Wrong

a/n someone said they wanted a chapter with Amir expressing his feelings so here you go

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

"What's yo ass tryna eat?" I had my hands around ha lil ass waist and kept her lil short ass in front of me cause can't no other nigga but me can see what she got going on behind ha.

I ain't never heard a female's ass being too big for some damn jeans, a fat ass is aight but for niggas like me Imma need you in some loose sweatpants everyday.

Elysia tells me I'm possessive but ain't no nigga out here in the world where they fine with other niggas staying at their girl ass.

Shit irritate the fuck outta me but ain't none I can control.

A nigga always been "possessive" but no female that I been with showed me that I needed do things to show that I care a lil bit.

Anything that I seen you do that Ion fuck with, would just have a nigga distance himself before I decide to end whatever the fuck we got going on.

Ha ass stood there looking at the different reviews for the restaurants inside, they stood outside the mall tryna figure out some to eat but can't agree on none.

I was ready to get the fuck up outta here.

"I just need food" I grabbed ha hand and brought her towards the entrance of the mall anything these niggas wanna eat they can figure that out.

I ain't standing outside this mall with it being as busy as it is I'm already knowing the lines gon be crazy.

"I see they got some Asian cuisines, might needa go find one" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and she stood closer to me and wrapped her arm around my torso "you like Asian food right?"

As she looked up at me all a nigga could think about is how fine ha lil ass is, "yea" I mumbled and moved my hand up to wipe the chapstick over-lining her lips and leaned down to kiss her.

When I was kid I always thought about how when I see niggas kissing on their girl in the lines at the theme park, or at the park when a nigga just run around and seeing two horny ass teenagers kissing up on each other on the bench.

Nowadays niggas just call you pussy whipped if you showing a lil bit of affection to yo girl, like she ain't my girl fuck you want me to do stare at her all day and not say or do shit to ha?

Cause of this I was never with allat PDA bullshit I be seeing niggas doing.

Shit just looked corny as hell to me, why can't niggas wait till they get back to they crib and do whatever they gotta do.