29. Homebodies?

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,  eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Sighing, I covered my eyes with the duvet as the sun shone straight through my curtains blinding the shit out of my sore ass eyes, getting up off the bed I walked into the bathroom to go freshen up ignoring the pain in between my legs.

If it was up to me I would be sitting in bed all day till the pain subsided but that would've been in whole different universe where crusty eyes and morning breath didn't exist.

After freshening up I put on some fresh clothes and put my towel in the dirty laundry basket, leaving the bedroom I went downstairs and closer I got to the kitchen is the stronger the smell of food got, pushing the door open I saw Amir cooking.

Walking up to him I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked at the food he cooked it was french toast, pancakes and now he was making eggs "this you tryna prove to me that you can cook better than me?"

He didn't reply to me and continued to do what he was doing "so I make lunch and you make dinner?" I suggested and he nodded. "Well you bouta eat the best ham sandwich of your life" I joked and unwrapped my arms from around his waist.

Stepping back I jumped up to sit on the counter "fuck outta here ain't nobody eating no ham sandwich" he scoffed and scraped the scramble eggs onto a plate.

"Why not?" I asked but I wasn't gonna make no damn ham sandwich cause I don't even eat pork.

"You ask too much damn questions and yo ass don't even eat pork" he mumbled and I stared at him confused cause how he know this random fact about me that I've never even mentioned.

"How the fuck yo ass know that?" This nigga coming like Nardwaur.
[a/n if you know you know]

"Don't worry bout it" he dismissed and put the two plates on the counter and sat down to his food, getting off the counter I sat down just across from him, using the maple syrup I squeezed a lil onto my pancakes just incase these tasted like ass.

But the kitchen smelt like a fun fair with the cotton floss and shit, cutting a piece of the pancake I took a piece of the scramble eggs and ate it, biting into the pancake this shit tasted so mother fucking good, but he not gon know that.

Taking another piece of the pancake I ate the rest in silence "yo ass sitting there quiet as hell you good" he chuckled and sipped on his water.

"What I can't eat in silence?" I muttered and finished the last bit on the pancake.

"Yo ass fucking that shit up" he laughed and got up to put his plate in the dishwasher.