21. Trouble In Paradise

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,  eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Getting up off the bed I walked towards my bathroom to quickly pick up my stuff since I was already dressed I was just waiting on Maya to finish getting ready and I've been doing nothing for the past fifteen minutes.

Bir went home roughly bout an hour or two ago so it's just been me and this empty ass house.

Hearing my phone ring from the bedroom I walked back in there and answered the call leaving it on speaker "I'm ready and Ryan said she making her own way so we don't needa go pick her up".

"I'm on my way" with that I hung up the phone and went downstairs to leave the house.
Getting in the car I immediately turned on the AC cause recently it's been mad hot outside since summer arriving and all.

Connecting my music to the aux my playlist stayed on shuffle so hopefully some wack ass song don't play for a second the car was silent before the intro of Pull Up By G Herbo started to play, turning the music up all the way I turned off the AC and put my windows down.

[a/n play the song at the top use headphones for a better experience]

Let me show you how the gangsters do it
I know you tryna get it off
Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster music

Body bangin' and I can't refuse it
Pussy good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it
One stroke, two strokes, same beat as the music
Aye and that shit so wet I took the rubber off, can't even use it
I love when you start screamin' out when I go deep into it

"Know I'm going hard I can't stop killing, in love with you moaning we go again, over and over, know she my opponent win, lose, or draw she leave me breathing hard" I rapped along with Herb feeling my mouth go dry from me rapping too long without any breaks.

When I land', I'm on my way, can't wait to put my mouth on it
(Up and down)
Aye
(Up and down)
Let me lick you (up and down)
You already know what is man when you callin' me baby
Just pull up, two, three cribs, you come whenever look

As the song went on I heard my phone ring from the cup holder that I dropped my phone into, turning down the music I answered the FaceTime call from Bir "yurrrr" I greeted and looked down to see him smoking.

The phone was resting on his lap so he was looking down at the phone with his red low eyes and his head was slightly titled to the side "nigga you look so edible right now" I said slightly sticking out my tongue.

He didn't say anything he just let a small smile break out on his face "where you going?" He asked his voice deep and raspy.

"I'm going to the mall with my friends" leaving out the part of where I'm gonna buy him something cause there wasn't any way this nigga was gonna buy all these different types of expensive ass jewellery and I wasn't gonna return the same energy.