31. Fun Is An Understatement

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Already feeling my legs give out and my belly start to rumble I skated over to the exit I leaned on the rail "ugh! I'm so tired" I mumbled and took the skates off so I could walk the rest of the way.

Walking over to Ryan and her friend Suriyah I sat down at the booth and rested my face in my palms "you don't wanna skate no more?" I heard Suriyah ask and I shook my head.

"You should come skate with me after I order something to eat" I muttered as I looked at the menu but I didn't want something like a pizza cause then I ain't getting up.

"Girl you know I can't skate" she chuckled and leaned a lil back in the seat, with Ryan just being quiet as hell.

"I can teach you I promise you'll like it" I told her and looked over to where I find something to order I followed the people holding different plates and bowls of different foods, getting to their direction I got up and walked over to order something.

"Hi can I get medium size nachos please?" The person behind the counter nodded their head and typed in my total which came up $7.60 giving them the scrunched up ten dollars I had in my pocket they gave me back my change and I stepped off to the side.

"Do you want any jalapeños, salsa or cheese sauce on there?" They asked as they filled the bowl up with the tortilla chips.

"Just the cheese sauce" they nodded and poured the cheese sauce all around and placed it on the counter once they was done.

Thanking them I picked up the bowl and walked away eating the nachos as I got back to the booth with Ryan and Samaya still sitting there.

And Dre, Mir, Mya and Tyrell was standing by the rink talking about whatever I offered both of them the nachos and Samaya shook her head but Ryan took some, "so how did you meet?" I asked wanting to start a small conversation since it feels a lil awkward.

"We met a few years ago at a party, she was throwing up like crazy in the bathroom so I helped her sober up and we just kept in contact after that" Suriyah explained and Ryan chuckled probably remembering their lil first encounter.

"Yeah knowing Ryan it was alcohol poisoning" I chuckled and continued to eat on my nachos.

"Don't do me I simply had to much to drink" Ryan spoke up this being her first time speaking to me this afternoon.

"Mhm" I hummed sarcastically finishing the last bit of the nachos I threw it in the trash can and used these lemon wipes sitting in this basket in the middle of the table.