9. Seeing Her In A Different Light

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

After Elysia walked away with ma hoodie on I looked away from her retreating body and seen CJ looking at me smiling his life away.

Ryan and Maya done left and followed behind Elysia, I looked back over at CJ his eyes still on me and that smile still on his face "nigga the fuck you looking at?"

"You feeling Elysia ain't you?" He asked with his goofy ass smile getting bigger.

"Nah nigga. I'm chilling" I shrugged and took another bottle of water out ha refrigerator.

"No you not "just chilling" she was wearing your hoodie, you'on let that lil girl wear your hoodie" he pointed out thinking he was doing some.

"Fuck you mean nigga? Why would she wear ma hoodie?" I defended and twisted the cap off the bottle.

"Cause y'all together ain't it?" He said with confusion all up in his tone.

"Fuck no nigga, fuck her and fuck whatever she got going on" I waved CJ off not even wanting to think about that luh girl ha ass got me all the way fucked up.

Ever since I caught her cheating on me in my own home I kicked ha dumb ass out ma crib  immediately leaving her cheating ass homeless cause who she thought she is?

She always been having problems wit her family and shit so I let her live with me until she had her shit figured out at the time she was my girl and shit, I never had a problem wit it till she was in my crib fucking some other fuck nigga.

Shot his dumbass and then moved out of the place the next day cause there was no fucking way I was finna lay up in that house she brought another nigga to.

One random ass drunken night I ended up fucking her loose ass and woke up the next morning wholeheartedly regretting that shit, wit ha stupid ass recording it and posting it thinking she did some.

Ion know if I killed ha nigga though.. guess he'll live to tell the tale.

This had everyone blowing up my phone and everything thinking I got back with her, I wasn't even moaning in the shit I was drunk and made a mistake.

I eventually passed out on the damn floor from drinking my damn life away and the second I woke up all my shit was in my hand in seconds and left the house.

Prolly at her new nigga crib, cause from the last time I checked she still homeless and living off everyone else.

I was on the road driving back to my own place by sun rise ready to scrub the shit outta my body, in the video I was wearing a condom so luckily for me I ain't getting no shit that she carrying.

This all happened cause at some party she seen me get dances from other females and then she wanna be all up on me like we together.

She was kissing on me and shit so I said fuck it and just went with it.