4. Seeing Him

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Walking into the party the smell of weed, sweat, body odour, different colognes cheap and expensive as well as perfume hit my nose all at once, pushing up my face, Ryan grabbed my hand and brought me to some area.

"What do y'all want to drink?" I heard Ryan ask as she poured out some drinks into two solo cups looking at the different bottles I chose which liquor I was committing to cause I remember the one time I mixed my liquor.

All I can say is.. never again.

Turning to Ren I looked in her cup "what are you drinking?" Seeing the brown liquid swirl around in her cup and from the lil smirk on her face it could only be some Henny.

"Hennessy my love" she responded and sipped on her drink nodding my head I also noticed Ryan was drinking Hennessy so I guessed that now I have to hop on the trend.

"Can you pour me out some Hennessy" nodding her head she opened up a new packet of the red solo cups and took one out, she held the cup in her hand and poured out the liquid eyeing how much she put in it I stopped her then thanked her shortly after.

Taking the drink out her hand I took a sip of the drink and then looked around the party seeing some dancing on each other, some smoking, some talking and the rest just standing there doing nothing, I looked over at this one group and they all looked fine as fuck.

There was this nigga in particular that I couldn't stop staring at he was taller than a bitch, and had his hair in some twists or locs I couldn't tell with the low light, he had on some all black joggers but the top was covered by his coat, with white and red Js.

You couldn't really see his face but at the same time you could cause of the flashing lights that would shine on his face ever so often, he was not paying attention to anyone in the room.

Just in his own world smoking on his blunt and on his phone feeling a nudge in my side I looked at the person who just took the wind outta my lungs.

Maya had an all knowing smile on her face whilst she sipped on her drink acting clueless playfully rolling my eyes at her I backed down my drink then quickly poured myself out another one turning around I grabbed Ryan's hand and took her to the dance floor.

Hearing the beginning of "Throw Sum Mo" By Rae Sremmurd ft Nicki Minaj a big ass smile popped up on my face Ryan held out her hand taking it she raised her hand and I twirled then moved down to do a lil twerk on her as I sipped on my drink.

[a/n play the song at the top use headphones for a better experience]

Ass fat (uh, bust it)
Yeah I know, you just got cash (mm, bust it)
Blow sum mo' (word)
Blow sum mo' (bust it)
Blow sum mo'
The more you spend it (yeah, bust it)
The faster it go (yeah, go)
Bad bitches (bust it)
On the floor (uh huh)