39. Cater 2 You

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

He moved his thumb in circular motions causing me to shudder and bite onto my top lip, he tugged on my shirt telling me to take it off, doing that the shirt dropped beside the bed and he began to kiss down my body.

Stopping at my breasts he left kisses all around and continued to move down to reach to my cooter cat and swirled his tongue around on my clit Ion know how thin these walls were but I didn't wanna be screaming down the place.

But if it gets to that point shii.

He sucked and licked all around having me bite the fuck out my lip "oh" I moaned and grabbed ahold of his bedsheets as my legs began to close and he pried them back open and firmly held my leg down so I couldn't move.

"I'm bouta-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I my orgasm arrived and my stomach tightened as I clenched the fuck out the bedsheets.

Mir let go off my thigh my legs immediately closing as I collected my breaths.

He moved back up to kiss me letting me taste myself his tongue he moved his dick between my slit as he did so and slowly inserted the head.

No matter the amount of times me and this nigga have sex it's like I'll never get used to his size, I let out a lil moan as he moved in and out and picked up his speed, he held my legs open by holding the back of my thigh and pushed deeper.

"Damn" I breathed out as my eyes squeezed shut I didn't even know where to put my hands cause no matter how tight I clench onto these bed sheets it didn't feel like enough.

"You doing so good fa me" Mir groaned and picked up a rhythm in his movements my hands moved onto his back and I couldn't help but claw on his bed as he moved faster.

"Fuck" I whined out and dig deeper into his back my foot was flopping loosely as the bed had me bouncing back up to him.

"Wait wait wait" I repeated as I moved my hand to push his body back but he just grabbed my hand and moved it behind my head.

"Let me take care of you" he said into my ear and gave me a kiss as I came for the second time, Mir let me ride out my orgasm before he gave me another kiss and pulled out.

He flipped me over so I was lying on my stomach and pulled me up my by hips and down towards him, he once again moved his dick between my slits before he slowly inserted himself as a lil groan left his throat.

I arched my back so my ass was leaning towards him he sent a smack to my ass causing me to let out a whimper he pushed himself all the way and I squeezed my eyes shut as he began to move.