44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

"What answer will you not be okay with?"

"Nah fuck allat. You tell me how you feeling" he kept his eyes on me and I saw no point in lying cause if he don't love me or say it back then what the fuck can I do.

"Yes I do love you Amir" I mumbled and stared back right at him his eyes shifted around my face and before I knew it his lips were on mine instantly I kissed him back and placed my hand on his chest.

He put his hands on my waist to pull me closer to him as he leaned back making me have to kinda stand on my tippy toes, we pulled away from each other and my ass was out of breath.

Mir put his hands on my face to make me look at him "I know you all about yo words, but I love yo ass too" we stared at each other for lil minute before he was the first to speak up "oh so now you speechless?" He chuckled.

"I wasn't expecting you to say it back" I shrugged "and don't be saying it back cause I said it first" I accused.

"I've shown you too much of me to not to love yo ass, I needed to know how you felt before my ass looked stupid" he explained.

"You'on remember that time when I was like I love you baby but you never said anything?" I mentioned since he clearly forgot.

"Yo ass always playing but I believed you" he chuckled "I wanted you to say it to my face" my hand accidentally ran over his print as I moved my hand down to place it at my side.

"Nigga why are you hard? I ain't done nothing yet" he placed his hands on my ass and pulled me closer to him.

"You touch my dick bout a hunnid times a day but today I'm hard?"

"Nah today is different you definitely hard" I put my hand to double check cause before my hand just ran over it so now I need to check for real.

"Chill out before you make a nigga hard for real" he moved my hand and held it instead.

"Damn did I make yo ass sensitive or some?"

"Ion know you tryna check?" He asked with amused glint in his eyes.

"I'll pass I'm struggling to stand up as it is and on top of that Ion think we could ever get nasty again cause the way you had my ass apologising I got too much pride to let that happen again".

"Oh? So you going back to being celibate after you said you sorry" okay so now he got jokes.

"Excuse you I was dick deprived for a week and it so happened to be after I said I wanted to be celibate" I corrected "but like I said before yo ass is doing some different. Hitting places I ain't even know was there" I muttered.