47. Soul Ties

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

As I was walking back towards to the locker room, Coach stopped me.

"I hope you and that girl ain't got no problems" he said and I squinted my eyes a lil bit cause fuck that gotta do with his old ass.

"That ain't really none of yo business" I chuckled so he don't really take it as disrespect even though I am being disrespectful but Ion want him to kick me off the team or none so I really gotta start watching what I be saying.

"You right but Ion want you to be having problems on the court when you have fights with her" he explained but it still none of his business cause what me and Elysia got going on ain't got shit to do with him.

"Nah you straight. We ain't got problems" he nodded his head and turned around to walk away, so I took that to walk into the locker room ready to get my shit and leave.

I went straight over to my locker and started to take out my shit before I heard niggas talking about some girl "nah nigga not her, the one with the curly braids-"

As soon as I heard that my head ain't never whipped so fucking fast "watch yo mouth nigga" I said interrupting their lil convo cause what we ain't be do is talk about ma girl right in front of me like I won't pistol whip the both of em.

The nigga looked at his friend and his friend looked at him before they both looked at me with a grin on their ugly ass faces.

So they lil two gay niggas.

I continued to take out my shit and put it in my bag cause they ain't scaring no fucking body "so yo ass do talk then" his ass finally decided to speak up after the locker room was quiet for about two minutes.

"Aye fuck nigga I know you hear me talking to you" he said with his voice getting a lil louder but I still didn't put my attention on him cause if I do two niggas in the hospital in the next hour.

And Ion wanna really do allat as I'm on a fucking campus if these niggas catch me, my ass gon be in jail.

"Leroy imagine you had that bitc-" and just like that his ass was out fucking cold on the ground with a cut going across his nose from being pistol whipped.

Looking up I saw his friend contemplating some "yo ass gon get back for yo nigga or you just gon stare at me?" His ass was still thinking before he decided to make a move.

When he got close enough pistol whipped his dumbass shit look like we was in a movie of how both these niggas just out cold on the floor.