26. Foreign To A Popular City

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMON, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Groaning I flipped over to the other side of the bed and covered my head the sheet "baby go answer the door" I mumbled and tapped on his chest to wake him up "somebody knocking".

"Mm" he hummed and got up of the bed stretching his arms out as he walked towards the door he checked the peep hole before he smacked his lips and opened the door.

"Fuck do you want?" He asked and got pushed aside then Maya came thumping into the room with her slipper slapping against the marble floor

"Girll get upp it's almost after noon" she got on the bed and began jumping on it like some lil kid, ignoring her I got up and walked towards the bathroom to go freshen up and took Bir with me "don't start fucking in there now" she warned and sat down on the bed nearly on the brink of death.
––

We were now freshened up and Maya stayed out on the bed for the whole time we were in the shower "Maya you all up in here and you ain't even dressed" I said staring at her in her pyjamas as she came up in here and she not even ready for the day.

"I came in here to wake y'all up so now I can go get dressed" she got up off the bed and put on her slippers and left the hotel room, sighing I walked over to my bags and took out my fit.

I already had planned I took out my black leggings, cropped black top with my grey and white camo cropped jacket.

Bir had put on black sweatpants with a black graphic hoodie but the design was on the back and it looked real good but he done covered it up with a puffer jacket then put on black cat jordan 4s.

I swear every nigga got these sneakers now.

I sprayed on some perfume then double checked my self in the mirror before I pulled Bir towards the mirror and took a million different pictures in all different poses.

"Okay that's enough let's go to their room" I moved away from Bir and picked up the key card and put everything I needed in my purse. Bir had already left the room and was standing at their door banging the hell out of it till someone answered it.

Which brings me back to the time he came to apologise and knocked the hell out of my door I answered nigga ain't got patience.

Maya answered with a mug on her face and honestly I couldn't blame her I felt the same way when he banging on my door like he paid for it, shit I didn't either regardless it was annoying as hell.

"Nah the fuck you banging so hard on the door for?" Maya asked with a stank face but Bir gave her the same treatment she gave him when he opened the door for her.

He pushed her to the side and walked passed her leaving Maya speechless, they swear they don't like each other cause they always be arguing but I swear for the time I've known both of them all they do is be acting like siblings.