38. Life.. Is Something

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Mir just came back from taking my lil gift bags to the car but I wanted to get a lil drunk and dance on him so I pulled him towards the bar and ordered some lil stronger than my last drink.

"There's some bitch that keep watching me like I know her" I told Mir as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Where she at?"

"Ion know right now but I'm definitely see her and ask her what's up cause she was staring mad hard when me and Maya pulled up and then when you left she was staring again".

Mir moved his hand to my neck and kinda tilted my head back so he can kiss me "don't worry bout ha weird ass" he said as he pulled away and pecked me on my lips.

"How can I not when she staring at me like she wanna fight" I scoffed and looked behind Mir to see him if they guy had finished making my drink.

"I told you don't worry bout ha so don't worry bout ha" nodding my head I looked back to see if my drink had been made and he was walking over to me with my drink in his hand.

Thanking him I took the drink from off the countertop and stirred the liquid around I put the straw to my lips to taste it and it was just mad sweet and I couldn't really taste the alcohol in the cup.

And that shit is dangerous cause you just drinking it thinking shit sweet and before you know it your world spinning.

"I'm bouta finish this then we going to dance" Mir nodded his head and stared down at me with that same twinkle in his eyes looking away from him I swallowed the last bit of the drink and put it back down on the counter.

"Okay let's go" I exhaled and dragged Mir to the spot where everyone else was dancing at I wouldn't even call this a dance floor, bending over I didn't even know the song playing so I was gonna trust the Caribbean in me to get the rhythm.

I felt Mir put his hand on my waist and pull in so I was much closer to him cause I had given us a lil distance.

As I said before I don't want us to end up in the bathroom.

I began to rhythmically dance to the music as I kept my hands steady on my knees and doing some a lil different when the song would be more upbeat or the beat of the song would change.

And thank God for these shorts I was moving cause I know homegirl was moving like water.

My knees were beginning to hurt from all the dancing and the more I was bent over is the more my ass felt nauseous and I already knew the alcohol was kicking in, "I've had my lil fun" I chuckled and wrapped my arms around Mir for a better balance.