5. Meeting Him

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Feeling a big bright piece of light shining directly onto my face, I internally groaned and covered my face from the peeking through my blinds.

I successfully managed to get so drunk to the point where I couldn't remember anything.

The only thing I did remember though was the last few minutes of my night stumbling throughout my house trying to find my bedroom.

If this is what a real hangover feels like I want no part in it.

I woke up this morning feeling a whole lot like death usually my "hangovers" ain't bad just a lil migraine that approximately leaves after ten minutes.

After drowning myself in ice cold water, somehow today felt somewhat different and I wasn't messing with at the fuck all.

Rolling over in my bed I allowed my body to thump on the carpet then slowly crawled towards the bathroom being way too tired and lazy to get up, I forced my body up off the floor whilst gripping onto the rail for dear life.

My stomach felt fucked up too and I had a feeling I was vomiting my guts out throughout the night and how could I not? I literally went over my tolerance for alcohol.

I brushed my teeth real mother fucking good and almost swallowed the mouthwash to get rid of this nasty ass feeling in my mouth.

I then moved on to wash my face resting my elbows on the counter, rubbing around my eyes felt too good until the soap started to seep into my eyes.

Rinsing my eyes out I washed the soap off my face and went onto my quick lil skin care routine which took lil too serious cause it's just some toner and then a moisturiser.

It keeps my skin clear so it didn't bother me when people had a six step skin care routine when I use three things on my face.

Walking out the bathroom feeling somewhat the same just a lil better I took my time walking down these stairs before my hungover ass tumbles down the stairs.

Getting to the last step I immediately walked towards the kitchen because my throat was so dry every time I swallowed damn near felt like I was swallowing sand making my throat feel scratchy.

Opening the refrigerator I took out a bottle of water and chugged it down some of the water began to drip onto my top and that told me to take it easy before I go and choke.

Twisting the plastic cap onto the bottle I put the bottle down on the counter and began to scavenge for some food nothing was actually in the house since my dad always does the grocery shopping for some reason there weren't shit here but some damn eggs and bread.

Sighing I closed the refrigerator and walked back upstairs to get ready and go grocery shopping for the first time ever. I'm already dreading it.

I changed the hoodie I was wearing into a crop tank top and some leggings, I pulled the white socks from under the leggings and put it on top.