49. Best Part

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN, eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

"You think your family gon like me?" We were currently in the bathroom of the hotel room, with me sitting on the countertop watching Mir clean his new tattoo.

Now he has me wanting another one but it sure as hell won't be his name I ain't as crazy as him.

"They ain't got a choice" he mumbled and held his hand under the tap to wash off the soap.

"I want them to like me cause I'm the only one for you, so they know no other girl is better than me, Ion want them to like me just cause I'm currently with you" I explained.

I need to know that if we break up, his family knows that I am the best girl he's ever taken to go see his family.

So every time they see him they ask "how's Elysia doing? You spoken to Elysia? You proposed to her yet? You think about having kids? When Elysia coming to see us? Your momma was asking for her or I miss her" so he knows that he fumbled. Hard.

With that I will forever be living in his head rent free.

"Just don't let them get under your skin and you'll be straight" he patted the tattoo dry, scrunched up the paper towel and dropped it in the trash can next to the sink.

I picked up his hand to analyse the tattoo since I couldn't fully see it yesterday cause of the wrap and the ink being kinda smudge underneath.

You could read the name as clear as day because the font wasn't one of them old cursive type handwriting, it was more bold and looked more like calligraphy with the dot that's supposed to be above the 'i' in exchange for a red love heart.

The placement of the tattoo was on the back of his hand in the space of his thumb and index finger so it started at the wrist with a big "e" and the "a" just touching his knuckle.

I looked up at him looking at me with a grin on his face "you look proud of what you did" I chuckled and dropped his hand he licked his lips and stood in between my legs, he moved his head slightly down so we could be on the same level.

He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up as his other tattoo hand rested on my thigh "that's how I know you weren't with a real nigga before me" he said leaning closer to me.

But in response I leaned back a lil bit cause every time he move like this I'm already knowing he wanna fuck so I'm ignoring the signs cause I will screaming this hotel down and/or we missing the party.

"How you know?"

"Cause every time a nigga do some you act like the shit ain't normal" he told me and for the most part he's right.

"So getting my name tatted on you is normal?"

"Shit in my world it is" he chuckled and moved his hand under my thigh taking me effortlessly off the countertop, he sat down on the bed and lied back with me straddling his lap.