18. Relationships Are Overrated

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

After my lil encounter with Mir he had me so mother fucking tight and pissed the fuck off that when I was driving my shit was moving in different directions from the lack of concentration on the road.

I was so mad that I allowed him to have such control over me like a horny middle schooler.

I completely forgot about what he did yesterday until we sat in silence and everything came rushing back in seconds to the point where I was more than ready to choke him out.

Cause I still can't believe he did me dirty like that.

Then even when I was questioning him he wanter to dodge my question with his sarcastic ass comments.

He couldn't even sit there and be real he just ignored everything but that had me more heartbroken than mad so that's when I decided to leave when I realised he wasn't gonna sit there and admit to anything.

This is why I just don't do hood niggas they keep all their emotions to their self like they feel like they being a bitch for telling me how you actually feel like that ain't gonna change my feelings about you because you're being honest with me.

Huffing and puffing on the way to my front door I unlocked the door and immediately rang Maya as soon as I stepped inside since she wanted to know how it went "Maya there ain't gonna be any Milysia anymore" I frowned and walked up the stairs to my room.

"Why the fuck not?" She asked with her face full of concern as she realised that I was actually sad and not playing around.

"Cause that nigga just sat there and said nothing and if he did he was mad sarcastic about it" I huffed once again and pulled the duvet over my body "how can I say you left me outside in the dark and expected me to make my own way home".

"Yeah" Maya said in between letting me know she was still listening.

"Then how he gon say you made it home ain't it?" I mocked his voice and everything making sure I was in character.

Maya be so dramatic sometimes so when she let out her gasp I almost started laughing but I couldn't because I'm supposed to be sad right now "now why did he say that shit? I would've been mad too".

"Right like how who you think you is? I ain't never want to punch a bitch so fast in my life" I exaggerated and pulled the duvet right to my neck "I heard we ain't got college tomorrow?"

"Yeah it's the teachers' training day" she replied as she shuffled around in the background.

"Oh so what we doing tomorrow?"

"We can go shopping?" She offered and I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah we can Imma text you when I wake up so I can pick you up" I told her and she hummed.