24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

"I promise Maya they ain't gonna trouble you, they ain't got no business doing that" I shrugged and grabbed her hand since she wanna start acting scared "fuck you so scared for anyway?"

"Cause I seen NewYork people are aggressive as shit so Ion want them to knock me down" she whined and tightened her grip on my hand.

"Girl you doing the most right now considering we at the door" I chuckled and knocked on the door patiently waiting on someone to answer the door.

Unfortunately for me Bir didn't want to come cause he done fell asleep after we showered and I didn't wanna wake him up so we just left him, hope he won't be too mad about it.

"Who the fuck?" A voice mumbled out as they opened the door "you got to be fucking lying! Girl you ain't tell nobody you was coming!!" My old friend Amelia screeched and immediately engulfed me in a hug.

Lightly chuckling I rubbed her back and we pulled away "I know girl I even surprised myself, but meet my friend Maya she's from Atlanta" I turned around and pushed her in front of me since she wanna acted scared and all.

"Nice to meet you" Maya greeted and Amelia nodded her head in response.

"Likewise" Amelia sent her a lil smile then fully opened the door so we could walk inside "everyone bouta be so shocked".

We walked throughout the house and got the backyard where everyone was at and as soon as we stepped outside the whole shit went silent like damn I was gone for about four, five months and everyone acting like I was gone for about five years.

"Yooo what the fuck? Elysia you finally came back" my other friend Kay said standing up and walked over to me he gave me a side hug and I sent him a quiet hey, and then all of a sudden everyone was talking at the same time.

"Yoooooo! Elysia everyone been dumb tight since you left" one said.

"Why you keep playing with niggas bro? Always leaving and shit" another said and then it kept going on cause they don't know when to shut up for real.

"Y'all giving me a headache" I uttered and stepped back from everyone.

In response they mugged me and pushed up their faces but they know better than to say some cause I'll grab Maya's hand and leave.

"Aight sorry we missed you and shit" my other old friend Monae grumbled and everyone else agreed.

Laughing I wrapped my arm around Mya's shoulder and she rested her head on my shoulder "y'all I was only gone for four months, so what happened when I left?" I asked and then took Maya to sit down by the lil fire pit they had.