41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

"Yooo!" I heard Ty call out as he watched some female walk passed him "yo ass ain't hear me call you?" He asked as the girl looked up at him with a mean ass mug on ha face and I couldn't even blame her.

Looking away from those two weird asses I checked my notification centre and seen that my moms had called me, calling her back on FaceTime I moved to lean up on the brick wall right outside the trap.

"Amir why you ain't pick up my call? I called you ten times!" She exaggerated and held the phone up to ha ear.

"It's FaceTime ma" I told her and she brought the phone down and squinted ha eyes even though she was wearing them thick ass prescription glasses, "but you called me when I was busy but what's up there a problem?"

"You better not on them streets yo ass should be a hooper you got the talent for it" she huffed and I shrugged my shoulders. She know getting off the streets ain't easy as she think. "Just like yo damn daddy" she muttered and I rolled ma eyes cause me and that nigga ain't a like.

"Yea yea" I dismissed "what's the problem though?" I asked as I looked around the street then looked back at my phone.

"Damn I can't call my son to see how he's doing without there being a problem?"

"Ain't nobody say that. Everything's good" I sighed she nodded her head "how you feeling?"

"I'm good I'm good" she sighed and I already know something was on her mind "..you know yo brother death anniversary coming up right?"

There it is.

"I know ma" I huffed.

"Do you? Cause if you did you would've called your sister".

"We don't speak. And Ion think I ever wanna see ha face again cause ain't nobody disrespecting like she did and think Imma just forgive and forget cause you family".

"I get that but don't you think she's hurting from losing her twin brother?"

"You lost me cause Ion remember them having a relationship when he was alive but now that he's dead she wanna act like them two had this crazy bond. That shit weird and she know it".

I was done explaining to my momma bout this girl cause I know she out here feeding her lies and shit bout me, she the reason why my momma know that I'm on the streets in the first place cause she was out here snitching cause I aint want to give ha ass money.

I ain't know I was a damn ATM.

"So you not gon call her?"