54. Dumb Decisions

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

It's been a couple hours since the party started and it's been crazy for some reason niggas were climbing onto the roof and jumping off into the pool.

When I first had them this bullshit I told them to come down cause Ion know how deep the water is, if one of them break their legs it's on me.

Of course they didn't listen and I saw them jump off one by one, the girls stopped acting mysterious by standing in the corner acting like they ain't doing none but with a couple of shots in they system they was acting out.

But in a good way.

Everyone in here is vibing and that's all I wanted to it be, "bring Amir to the middle" Maya told me but I just looked at her weird until Owner by Dexta Daps started to play.

a/n play the song at the top.

I got off his lap and brought him to the middle I would've expected Maya to be dancing on Dre but she was actually with Omari if I remember his name correctly.

Mi say, make we keep we owna dance
Call it, 'Sit Down Pon Mi Cocky Sunday'
Hunt's Bay cyan lock da one yah off
You nuh need no permit fi fuck me ahhh!
She say

"Really me woulda love fi give you wuk
Me rather you just come and take it from me"
Mi million dollar question is
Weh the fuck you deh?

As the long played in the background I allowed my waist to move in sync with the rhythm, at first I started off slow then gradually changed the movements of my waist as the beat changed.

I felt Amir place his hands on my hips and kinda push himself into me making me feel his print against me, I rolled my eyes and continued to move to rhythm.

All I could see was a bunch of flashes from people recording and their screams from hyping me and Maya up since a whole circle surrounded the both of us.

I ain't never whined on Amir like this so Ion know how he gon react to this one, my knees began to grow weak so I finished my lil whine off and stood up so I could walk away with the song still playing in the background.

I walked back over to where I last was, I didn't even notice Amir followed me until he sat down with his arm resting behind me.

"How long til this party over?"

"Why? Something happen?" I asked cluelessly resting my hand directly on his dick.