15. Inevitable

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

The minute I kicked Ty outta my room I've been searching around for some to wear and still can't find shit I decided to get different items and slap them together hoping it'll make a fit, putting the clothes on the whole outfit ate but it mostly gave fall but I could care less.

Only because in the night it do be getting a lil cold, I took my hair out the bun and decided to lay a lace faster than ever before I was putting on a wig I worn for my friend's business as promotion so everything was plucked and bleached.

I just had to reinstall it which won't take me long at all I took my hair out the bun and slicked it back using water and gel picking up a hair tie I looped my hair around it three times then got my Got2b gel and slicked down the baby hairs.

I don't have time for a bald cap method so all I gotta do is put this cap on and spray the lace with tint, doing exactly that I fixed the tight ass cap on my head then sprayed a lil bit of the tint onto the lace.

I brushed and comb the hair out and put it carefully onto my head then clipped the hair back.

I picked up this watermelon glue hold-me-down bonding glue Maya told me to try so hopefully my hair won't be flying off on these rides but she swears up and down it's good so Imma have to trust her.

Putting the glue around my head I spread the glue following my hair line then picked up my blow drier.

I switched between the cool and warm settings making sure this glue turns clear after a minute of doing this I looked at the glue and it was clear so I decided to do three layers since it's dries quickly.

Continuing to press the lace down into my scalp with the comb I used my index finger to give it some weight then comb out the baby hairs my friend used before nothing needed to be cut so I sprayed on the spritz and put on my melting band.

I plugged out the blow drier and plugged in my flat iron.
––

After all that was finished I took the melting band off it left a lil line but it wasn't too much and then I quickly did my baby hairs with some hair moose since Ty couldn't stop banging on my damn door "Ty go away! Damn" I yelled out frustratedly since he's been there for a hot second.

The banging continued and I finished off my baby hairs before I stopped up and walked towards my bedroom "nigga you deaf?" I asked with my door not even opened all the way I looked up and my eyes came into contact with Mir.

"A nigga look like Ty?" He asked with some hurt in his face even though he was playing.

"Imma be done in five minutes" I said and closed the door but his foot was already in the way by time I closed it, sighing I opened the door up and walked away to clear my vanity table.