6. Rekindling

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,eh-li-si-ah

eh-li-si-ah

Another five minutes passed and the blunt homeboy rolled was finished we didn't really speak after that cause after smoking I get real quiet, I feel like talking blows my high like real real fast cause you can't experience the high if you talking so much.

I sat there was my eyes closed letting my body soak up the high I felt light taps on my shoulder peeking one eye open I saw Ryan's lanky ass body standing right in front of me "about time" I mumbled and stood up to stretch out my limbs.

She put her hand on my back and pushed me towards the door as she said bye to some folks we finally got to the front door meaning I could finally breathe in fresh air again "remind me to never let you take me anywhere" I huffed and walked towards Ryan's car with my arm locked around hers.

"You got a car?" She shot back and unlocked her car doors. I didn't reply to her lil question cause she's tryna be smart "oh okay" she dismissed and got into the car.

"Girl I'm bouta to have a car" I finally replied and fastened my seatbelt.

"Until then keep it cute" she swiped under her chin as if she was gonna say "period".

Sometimes I be forgetting she's a girl.

She started the ignition the music from her phone that automatically connected to her bluetooth started to play very loudly so I couldn't even say anything, not like I was going to anyway.

Being high literally drained all the energy I had away so I  was not about to be arguing, she can go put all that energy into putting my groceries away for taking too damn long then she said she would.

My headache kinda calmed down and my hunger was still very much present, all I wanted to do was eat and sleep.

I'll probably make Ryan cook something for me since she swears up and down she's the best cook out of the three of us, I still didn't even speak to Mya cause that boy was all up in business having me forget what I initially wanted to do.

She finally pulled up to my house and I couldn't be any more happier "Ry you taking them groceries inside and you cooking me dinner" she stopped doing what she was doing and whipped her head around.

"Yea that's what your dumbass get for wasting my time" I told her and got out of the car ready to wash my face and change my fit.

Walking towards my "house" I unlocked the door and noticed that some lights where on that I deliberately turned off.

Already knowing it was my parents I sped walked outside stopping Ryan "my parents are inside" I brought to her attention and she just shrugged.

"So?"

"Fuck you mean so? Just bring them inside and go straight to my room" she nodded her head doing exactly what I said I walked inside a fake smile plastered on my face.