Grandma got run over by a Reindeer

I was walking down the hallway with George, Meredith, Cristina, Izzie, Alex and Dr Bailey. Dr Bailey was leading us from the front. Dr Bailey was very pregnant at this point.

"Look at her belly. She's almost as wide as she is tall," George said.

"Are her ankles swollen? Is that why she's waddling?" Meredith asked.

"What's gonna happen to us when she goes on leave?" Izzie asked.

"Leave? She's going on leave?" Cristina asked.

"What do you think happens when people push babies out of their vaginas?" Meredith asked.

"Do you think we're gonna get a new resident?" George laughed.

"What?" Cristina asked.

"Nah. Probably just let us all walk around unattended. See how much damage we can do," Alex said.

"Yeah, well you would know," Izzie said stopping and walking to stand in front of us. "Hey you guys, we should all get together and get Bailey a Christmas gift for the baby. Or we could um organize some sort of secret Santa thing,"

"Ok, listen Tiny Tim you can take ---" Cristina began but Meredith and George blocked her way.

"Sounds great," George said loudly.

"Secret Santa sounds great Izzie," Meredith said.

"Ok," Izzie smiled walking over to Bailey. Cristina looked at George and Meredith confused.

"We're being supportive," Meredith said.

"I'm not punching her isn't that support enough?" I asked. We joined Dr Bailey and began walking down the hall to a patient's room. Derek joined us in the patients' room. The patients' room was full of little children.

"Tim Epstein, 38. Fell off the roof of his house," Meredith presented.

"I was stringing Hannumas lights and ah a shingle came loose," Mr Epstein said.

"Hannumas?" Izzie asked.

"Hannumas. Chrismakkuh. We ah go all out," Mr Epstein said.

"Awesome," Izzie said.

"He fell 12 feet," Mrs Epstein said.

"Ah good news is my head broke my fall," Mr Epstein said. One of Mr Epstein's daughters flicked a rubber lizard at Derek's face.

"Ah there are no visible deformities but he's definitely having some focal left arm weakness," Meredith said.

"He'll probably be fine. He's always been a little hard-headed," Mrs Epstein said. My phone started ringing.

"Sorry," I said.

"Go answer it," Bailey said. I nodded and walked away.

Timeskip

I answered my phone and found Bailey at the OR board.

"Everything okay?" Dr Bailey asked.

"Yeah. Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Scrubbing in for surgery," Dr Bailey said. I nodded. We walked down to the scrub room and began scrubbing in for surgery.

Timeskip

Dr Bailey and I finished surgery and headed up to the OR board. Chief Webber was standing looking at the board.

"Anxiety attacks, aneurysms and ulcers," Dr Webber said.

"Huh. Must be December," Dr Bailey said.

"Chief, Adele just called," Patricia said walking over.

"Tell her I'm in ..." Dr Webber was cut off.