It's the End of the World

Cristina had called me telling me that there was something wrong with Meredith. So we were both stood in Meredith's bedroom as she told us she had a feeling.

"You have a feeling?" Cristina asked.

"Yes," Meredith said.

"Ok, what kind of feeling?" Cristina asked.

"Like I might die," Meredith said.

"Today? Tomorrow? In 50 years?" Cristina asked. "Cause we're all gonna die eventually! But now we're late. Let's go," Meredith made no attempt to move.

"I get that feeling too. It sucks but it's just a feeling. You're not actually going to die. I thought I was going to die for 9 years straight and I'm still alive," I said. "So why don't you get up and we can all think we're going to die together? Or we are going to die because Cristina's gonna go crazy and kill us both for being late,"

"I will do that," Cristina said. Meredith still didn't move. Cristina and I shared a look. I picked Meredith up off the bed.

"Sage, you can put me down," Meredith said. I set her down and we walked out the door.

"We're good to go," Cristina told George and Izzie who were stood outside Meredith's room.

Timeskip

I found Addison standing at the nurses' station.

"Where did you go this morning?" Addison asked.

"To drag Meredith out of bed with Cristina," I said.

"Coffee," Addison said handing me a cup.

"Thank you," I said. I took the lid off the cup and chugged it quickly.

"That was boiling hot," Addison said as both our pagers went off. "Bailey,"

"Alex," I said. I ran down to the pit to see Cristina, Alex and Izzie watching a woman scream covered in blood.

"She's been going at least 15, 20 minutes. This must be like some kind of record," Alex said.

"Look at her. She's not even turning red," Izzie said.

"Good for her. Burke says shut her up," Cristina said. Izzie walked over and informed of us another incident. Izzie and Cristina went to meet the incoming vehicle.

"She's in shock. We need to wake her up out of shock and sedate her," I said.

"How do we do that?" Alex asked. I got in the woman's face and screamed loudly. She went silent before breaking down into tears falling into Alex.

Timeskip

Alex and I were dealing with Mindy the patient who was experiencing shock.

"All this blood and none of it's hers," Tyler said as he put Mindy's clothes into bags.

"Yeah she's fine. Acute-anxiety reaction. Give her 2 diazepam PO to calm her down," Alex said.

"She in shock?" Tyler asked.

"I'll say," Mindy said.

"Can you tell us exactly what happened?" Alex asked.

"You mean the shock part? It was shocking. I'm shocked. You tell my husband when I get my hands on him; He's a dead man! Do you hear me? Scare me like this," Mindy said.

"Exactly how was your husband injured?" I asked.

"Mindy? Mindy? Are you in here?" A man asked.

"I'm over here. You moron!" Mindy yelled. A man dressed like in an army costume from the war walked over.