Chapter 42

W.N I'm putting the time skip in here from the actual anime so there might be some spoilers idk but this is your warning enjoy :)
_________________________________
Luffy made the decision that the crew should take 3 days to get stronger but quickly turned to 2 years. over the two years none of the straw hats had contact with one another. Jane was in a big city training her aim and physical strength and making it so she could jump higher, faster and farther she made friends there they helped her train everyday she would train her body against toxins little by little everyday during this Jane was reading the newspaper with a headline "fire fist executed" she felt pain in her heart knowing luffy had to go through this alone but had hope that when she got to see her friends they would all be stronger and wouldn't have to worry about losing anymore people the two years ended surprisingly fast, the straw hats made an agreement to meet up at Sabaody after the 2 years. A tall brunette woman walked down the dusty road of Sabaody her hair dark brown and filled with curls that end at her waist, her navy blue eyes sparkling under the rays of the sun, she had a black and green bandana tied around her mouth, nose and rosy cheeks, an piercing in her eye brow and 3 rings in each ear she wore a black leather jacket that ran down to her knees guns in holsters up and down her sides a sword at her hip, she wore a red tee-shirt with a black tank top under neath, where her tee shirt ended on her chest a small tattoo of the straw hat symbol shows a little past her jacket and sleeve below the right side of her collar bone, she wore black jeans and boots ending at her knee she is 5'10 and walks dust trailing behind her she stopped a little ways from the bar they were to meet at "finally I get to see my family again" she smiled and continued on her way as she neared the door she could hear laughter and familiar voices inside stopping at the door the voices stopped and silence filled the room she pushed open the door and stepped inside pulling her bandana down "so who missed me?" She asked laughing before feeling someone hug her leg she looked down to see chopper "I missed you" he said everyone laughed as she picked up chopper hugging him "I missed you too Chopper" she said putting him back down she looked around seeing Nami, Robin, Brook, Franky, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper and Zoro she smiled happily "how've you been Jane?" Nami asked "I've been so damn bored" she said pausing "wait a minute" she said counting "where's Luffy?" She asked "he hasn't shown up yet" Usopp said "of course it's just like him to be late" she said "hey you were late to you know" Franky said "shhhhhhhhh I don't know what your talking about" she said giggling everyone laughed "everyone looks so different from when we last saw each other" she said "well it has been 2 years" Robin said "that's besides the point everyone looks so much more mature now" she said giggling "I guess we are more mature now" Usopp said Jane laughed "oh Jane this is Rayleigh" Nami said "nice to meet you sir" she said with a smile "you as well I've heard quite a bit about you but I didn't expect you to look as you do" he said she chuckled brushing her bangs back revealing a scar on the side of her face tracing down to her neck loud gasps were heard "what? Is there a spider on me?! Get it off!" She shouted freaking out "no Jane calm down what happened to your face!" Nami pointed out the scar making Jane bite her lip "uh ummmmm I don't know what your talking about" she said with a smile as her bangs fell into her face again "come on Jane you gotta tell us where the scar came from" Sanji said hearts in his eyes Jane giggled seeing Sanji's pervert mode activate "well since you guys are pretty much family I guess I can share my story" she said sitting on a chairs everyone was listening expectantly "this is called Jane is a total idiot" she said getting a couple laughs "I was walking down this street to get to the beach for my training and i was confronted by some lady she was a real nut case I mean she was crazy and so I was like no lady your weird and walked down to the beach well I was training shooting bottles and such the crazy lady came back and started bugging me and I was like lady I'm busy your gonna make me go crazy and I went to walk away and I tripped and well glass in my face" she said she watched as people cringed "ew" Nami said "the lady ended up ripping the glass out and bandaging my face and she was apparently a sidekick she can see in the future and she was trying to tell me I was gonna cut my face good and well yup more scars" she said chuckling "well I guess the title fits" Usopp said laughing "oi shut up you" she said throwing a leaf at him only to see it wiggle to the floor the room burst out laughing "wait wait guys shut up do you hear that?" She asked everyone went silent and they could hear foot steps Chopper sniffed the air and his face lit up as the door opened "hey guys" everyone smiled as Luffy came in the door "Luffy it's about time" Nami said everyone laughed "sorry I had a bit of trouble but I'm here in one piece" he said laughing after some talking the crew loaded onto the ship and set sail Jane bit her lip as she climbed up to the crows nest quietly as she opened the hatch she could hear the sound of weights she shut the door and looked over jaw almost dropping as she looked at Zoro who was counting silently she walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind making him freeze she planted a kiss on his cheek and he smirked putting his weights down she let go of him and stood up as he stood up turning around she looked up at him "your so much taller now" she said he chuckled "so are you" he said looking down at her she wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her "Zoro" she said hugging him back "hm?" He mumbled "I missed you" she whispered feeling Zoro's chest move as he laughed he pulled away to look at her "I missed you too" he said she stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him he smirked kissing her back she heard a giggle and pulled away spinning around pointing her hand in the shape of a gun she spotted Nami and Robin watching fro the hatch "bang" she said closing an eye and making a shooting motion "ah you got me" Nami said laughing "you two are creeps" she said "well we wanted to see the big love scene where you two start saying how much you love each other" Nami said "yeah it's not everyday you get to see Zoro in a mushy mood" Robin said Jane giggled "get out of here" she said feeling Zoro pull her against his chest "ok ok fine were going" Nami said once the two left Jane turned around again and placed a gentle kiss on Zoro's scar over his eye he smiled at her gesture "come on you its been 2 years since we've seen everyone lets goooooo" she said Zoro laughed "fine" he said she clapped happily before opening the hatch and dropping down bouncing as she hit the deck "wee" she said quietly landing she watched Zoro come down and they went into the aquarium where everyone was hanging out to find out where their next adventure will take them.
___________________________________

Alright so that's the end of this fan fiction :3 took a whole 2 years haha if anyone has any ideas that they think I should add on please let me know and I'll see if I can branch of from that other wise you've reached the end hope all of you guys enjoyed my little fan fiction thanks.
___________________________________

1/31/2017OH MAN I JUST RE READ THIS THING AND I NEED TO EDIT AND REVISE 14 YEAR OLD ME WTF DUDE! -From Me