Chapter 15

When Jane woke up she got up she wa sat ill wearing Zoro's shirt she took it off and changed her clothes Jane went out to the deck "HOW MANY CENTURY'S HAVE PASSED!" Jane shouted to the crew who were all out on the deck "shishishi" luffy laughed "it's only been 2 days" luffy said "THAT'S 2 CENTURY'S shishishi" Jane laughed and went down to the warm grass "you feel better?" Nami asked "yup shishishi" Jane said still laughing she plopped down on the grass and laid there "ahh "Jane said lying in the sun the crew smiled and laughed at janes reaction "Jane we need to remove your stitches" chopper said Jane jumped up and began walking with chopper to his office Jane pulled up her shirt and chopper removed all her stitches "wow it didn't scar this time" Jane said happily "yeah" chopper said the 2 skipped together back to the deck Jane grabbed chopper and did a back flip off over the stairs landing on the grass "THAT WAS SO COOL" chopper yelled Jane laughed "i feel like I'm hopped up on luffy energy" Jane said "oh no not 2 luffy's" usopp said nami was sitting on luffy's lap he was playing with her hair not paying attention to the conversation. "You know there something I've always wanted to try something dangerous but cool" Jane said she walked over to the mast and began just walking up the side of the pole "WHOAAA" chopper ,usopp and Franky said in sync "how're you doing that!"

"Shishishi I'm balance if my weight through out my body" she said standing upside down on the mast.

Zoro came out Jane put a finger to her lips and the 3 went back to what they were doing "lalalala" Jane pushed off the mast and silently landed behind zoro he yawned "BOO" Jane yelled "Jesus" zoro screamed usopp, chopper and Franky started laughing again there faces started to turn blue they were laughing so hard "oi don't do that to a person you could kill em " zoro said "so sorry zoro" Jane said as she started to walked up the mast again "what the hell are you doing!" zoro asked Jane bent over and started laughing "I'm walking what else shi sshishishi"

Zoro shook his head "your acting like luffy" zoro said "I know! I feel like I'm on luffy energy "Jane jumped down and silently landed on her back lying the warm grass she looked at the clouds "wait a minute!" Jane said running to her room "where is it!" Jane frantically searched for her pistols "sanji!" she yelled running to the kitchen "hey beautiful" he said "sanji do you have my pistols!" she asked in panic "yup" he said handing them to her "thank you so much" Jane said hugging sanji "your so welcome Jane" he said hugging her back with the hearts in his eyes Jane let go and went back to her room putting them away I the drawer Jane pulled out a pencil and a small sketch pad then ran back out to the deck she slid down the railing and landed on the grass she began to quickly sketch out chopper, usopp and Franky she finished it I about 30 minutes and handed it to them se then began to draw luffy and nami that one took her longer once that one was done she drew sleeping zoro she tucked it in with his swords and crept away quietly Jane laid down watching the clouds while she laid in the warm sun she soon fell asleep in the grass. when she woke up she was in her bed She sat up and looked out the window it was nighttime so Jane laid back down and fell asleep again the next morning when Jane woke up she got up and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top she looked over at the nightstand and there was a note Jane picked it up

-I see you like to draw people while they sleep so I drew you oh and you fell asleep so I took you to your room-~zoro ~

Jane flipped the note over to see an amazing drawing of her in her peaceful slumber Jane put the note I the drawer and went to the kitchen "hello" Jane said with a smile "hello beautiful" sanji said putting a plate of food down "you haven't eaten in days eat" it was just Jane and sanji sitting In the kitchen Jane started to eat the food "it's amazing as usual" Jane said nami came I the room "oh hello Jane good to see you" nami said sitting down "this is where we're going today" nami said pointing at the map sanji sat down next to Jane "okay" Jane said "this island is known for dance do you know what kind of dance" nami asked Jane shook her head " it's known for slow dance" nami said Jane gulped and started coughing sanji pat her on the back "wha.....what?" Jane said "slow dance the plan is robin you and I will be partnered up and we plan on stealing some expensive jewellery the will be on showcase" nami explained the plan Jane finished eating and the 3 went to the aquarium "okay here's the plan" nami explained the plan to everyone now the partners will be sanji and robin, Jane and zoro, myself and luffy those are the groups now if once we leave the building if something happens like marines or security we have designated ways to go" Jane explained zoro and Jane will meet up here and then meet us back at the ship once we leave the building Jane is to give the jewels to sanji and then we take our designated routes and make sure your not caught oh and it's a formal event" nami said "Noooooo" Jane exaggerated everyone laughed and went back to their jobs.

Jane, nami and robin went out to the deck and leaned against the railing "guys what are we going to do about my eyepatch? don't you think they'll notice?" Jane asked "is it a huge scar or are you missing an eye?" nami asked Jane took off the eye patch hesitantly to reveal a red eye with a small scar across "well it's not really a big scar but my eyes are 2 different colours" Jane said putting the patch back on "its beautiful" robin said Jane smiled "LAND HO AHOY LAND HO" the girls looks up to see usopp at the crows nest wavering frantically there's the island dance dance island once we get there sanji is going to take luffy and zoro for suits and robin and I are going to take you to get makeup, a dress and shoes" nami said Jane had a look of displeasure on her face. the ship was entering the dock and they prepped the ship for docking.

The 6 left the ship once docked to get their stuff for the party the next night they. Entered a store one side had men's outfits the other was women's robin used her ability to grab dresses that nami pointed out and shoes. Jane went in to the change room and began trying on dresses she tried on pink ones, red ones, purple ones, orange ones and even white ones non of them stood out Jane tried on a strapless knee length black dress. "that looks amazing on you" nami said "I agree" robin said Jane took it off and began trying on shoes purple, pink, red, green,white and brown until they found the perfect pair they then went over to the cosmetics section and started testing tones and colours what looks best on her once everyone way done Jane ran into one store and bought a lace wedding band to hold her gun and a knife. everyone went back to the ship and sanji prepared lunch for everybody Jane decide to help him.