Chapter 8

Jane and zoro began to walk to the door "remind me to never piss you off" zoro said just as he finished his sentence they heard a noise Jane turned around and was pinned to the floor by the man.

"I told you weren't leaving here alive" the man said CRASH! the door flew opened "give me back my friends" luffy shouted the man looked up at him and laughed "if you want them back you'll have to beat me first" the man got up off of Jane and snapped his fingers 6 lady bugs came over and grabbed Jane and zoro dragging them over to the wall and talking their weapons. luffy cracked his knuckles " all I have to do is beat you an I get my friends back let's do it!" the mans body began to glow and he turned into a mix of a lady bug a spider and a caterpillar "hyaaaah!" luffy yelled attacking the creature it dodged and had a rebound attack. sanji stepped in and brought a swift kick to the creatures back causing it to be forced into the ground. "AH I HATE BUGS!" he yelled respectively stomping it on the ground the creature stood up and wobbled before falling back onto the ground the bugs released Jane and zoro they retrieved their weapons.

"Are you guys okay!" nami said in panic Jane shivered "to many spiders" she said the crew went back to the ship. "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY" chopper said loudly running over to inspect them. "UNGH!" Jane shrieked dropping to her knees grabbing her right side "I told you weren't leaving alive" the creature said and disappeared. Jane rolled into her back "owwwwwww" she shrieked rolling on the ground "that bastard" chopper came over quickly and undid her jacket he was about to pull up her shirt when she stopped him. "I need to treat your wounds" she looked at him he nodded "zoro help me take her to the infirmary" zoro nodded and picked her up bridal style and headed for the infirmary running with chopper. Close behind he placed her down on the bed and chopper closed the door with just the three of them chopper looked to Jane and she nodded he lifted up her shirt and his eyes widened at the sight but quickly began looking at the wound he took a quick swab from the spot and placed it in the microscope "hmm that thing he stuck you with a spear of some sort and injected a poison" chopper grabbed a bunch of bottles an began to quickly mix them "so what are all the scars from?" zoro asked "I was torchured" Jane said before a series of coughing set into place. "here drink this" chopper said holding a bottle to janes lips she drank it. "you'll be drowsy for a while you can sleep but the poison should lose affect in about a day for the time being you should sleep" Jane nodded and chopper left the room zoro sat down in a chair next to the bed Jane sat up and removed her jacket and both shirts Jane looked over at zoro "what? this is how I sleep" she said pulling the blanket over herself and lying back down "zoro your my best friend I don't care if you see me in my bra it's not like I'm naked" zoro looked at her and smiled "true now get some rest" Jane nodded and closed her eyes " maybe when I'm better I'll tell you about my scars" that was all Jane managed to say before she fell Ito a deep slumber.

When she woke up she felt Heathier than normal and because of janes devil fruit and high immune system her body heals quicker and can fight off stuff faster than normal people. zoro was fast asleep in the chair next to her Jane got up and placed the blanket she'd been using over him and collected her things the quickly went to her bedroom. Jane grabbed a towel some clean clothes and went to the  bathroom for a bath Jane stepped into the warm bath and relaxed she thought of the past events "I wonder if everyone else is okay" Jane thought to herself after her bath she got dressed and went to the kitchen "good morning Jane" sanji said with a smile "it's good to see your up and okay" nami said "are you feeling better?" chopper asked "actually I feel better than I ever have" Jane said smiling "thank you" she bowed towards chopper "awe it was nothing you big dummy I'm just doing my job you don't need to praise me big dummy" chopper said ".....I'm confused is he happy or mad?" "he does that all the time" usopp said "he's happy" "hey where's zoro?" Luffy asked "in the infirmary" "you mean he's hurt!" Luffy yelled "no he's sleeping"Jane replied laughing "you mean moss head stayed with you that whole time?" sanji asked "I think so" Jane said everyone gasped "that's a first" Franky said "what's a first" zoro asked walking into the kitchen still half asleep he sat down right next to Jane and yawned "nothing" nami said sanji served breakfast and everyone ate in silence there were a few points where there was a little chatter. but other wise the crew ate in silence.