chapter 3

Nami looked at Jane a shadow covering janes face "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME"Nami yelled Jane looked up and turned to face Nami her eyes turned red "how dare you" Jane said "how dare you believe my aim is off" Zoro had come up behind Jane and put her over his shoulder "calm down"Zoro said walking down to the dock "maybe I should've let him take her" Zoro put Jane down and Jane began to storm off towards her house she turned to Zoro and said "are you coming or no?" Zoro reluctantly grabbed onto her shoulders she jumped from rooftop to rooftop all the way to her house when she got there Zoro had his eyes squeezed shut "were here" Jane said Zoro opened his eyes "well make yourself at home" Jane said opening the door Zoro entered the house "well I'll show you around" Jane took Zoro to the basement "this is my workout room this is swimming pool".

she took Zoro back up to the Main floor "this is the bath room the kitchen living room and garage"he took him to the top floor "the room at the end of the hall is my room the rest are spare bedrooms so make your self at home use what ever you like" Jane said the 2 went down stairs to the kitchen "Do you want something to eat" Jane asked taking off her jacket and long sleeved shirt placing them on the table. "yeah sure you have lot of tattoos for a woman you know that" Zoro said "of course I do but I'm not the same as other women i'm not the curly type like that red head"

Jane said Zoro laughed "Nami can be disrespectful at times well all the time "really? I couldn't tell " Jane said laughing as she opened a door in the floor "well this is my alcohol cellar" Jane said as she climbed down the ladder " hey Zoro! can you grab these?" Jane said as she held up a barrel Zoro grabbed it and put it on the floor barrel after barrel Jane handed Zoro about 6 barrels "think that ought to be enough for our drinking competition" Jane said she climbed up shut the door and made breakfast for herself and Zoro once breakfast was done Jane said "well I'm going to go up stairs and get changed i'll be right back" Jane grabbed her jacket and shirt then went up stairs to her bedroom "well today's going to be fun" she said to herself once she was changed she came down stairs with a pair of swim trucks and threw them at Zoro he caught them and saw Jane she was wearing a black bikini "what are these for?" Zoro asked "were going swimming" Jane said "to get changed and i'll meet you down stairs" Jane said she turned her back to Zoro and began to go to the basement "see you soon" Jane said she went to the swimming pool turned the light on and waited for Zoro "so how are you going to go swimming with your devil fruit?" Zoro asked "oh that I have a special coating on my skin which allows me to be able to swim"Jane said jumping head first into the water Zoro soon came in after her they swam around for about an hour when the door bell buzzed Jane jumped out and ran up stairs she opened the door to see the straw hats and unfamiliar faces from before "Jane Nami has something she wants to say to you" luffy said "........how do you know where I live......" Jane asked "oh we asked people around town" luffy said Nami stepped forward "Jane" she said "I'm sorry for over reacting and thank you for saving me" Nami said looking down "don't worry about it" Jane said come in" Jane said allowing the straw hats to enter her home "if you don't mind me asking what are your names?" Jane asked the 4 people she didn't recognize "I'm Usopp 'I'm franky" "hello" Jane said "I'm robin and this is chopper" Jane notice the blue nosed reindeer she crouched down "you honestly don't have to be scared of me "Jane said with a pleasant smile chopper came out from behind robin "o..okay!" chopper said "I'll be back okay all of you wait here Jane still in her wet bathing suit ran up stairs and grabbed swim wear for the others and her cream so they could swim she distributed the swim wear and have luffy the cream she found out robin and chopper had devil fruit powers to robin can spawn body parts like a flower and chopper can talk and change forms the group went down to the basement where Zoro was waiting for Jane to come back "oh so I see the whole crew is here" Zoro laughed everyone jumped Into the water and had fun later they went up stairs and changed Sanji then began to cook and everyone talked happily it was a party. it was about 5:00 pm "okay Usopp your the judge" Jane said Zoro and Jane had begun their drinking competition they had gone through 5 barrels" last barrel" Jane said yawning soon that barrel was done and Zoro beat Jane "wowie i've neverrrr been drunkk bbefore Jane said slurring her words a bit Jane had told everybody in advance where their rooms were and all had gone to bed but Zoro and Jane jane stood up to quickly and fell over "shit!" THUD! "ow ow ow " Jane said in pain Zoro sighed and picked her up "never thought I'd ever have to carry you" he said "am I heavy? i can walk " Jane said word slured Zoro began walking up the stairs "no no your light much lighter than Nami......don't tell her I said that" "heehee I won't don't worry Jane said giggling Zoro opened the door to her room it was a very tidy and clean the walls had pictures of various tattoos but one picture a wanted poster to be exact caught his eye. painless Jane bounty of 350,000,000 $ he placed her down on the bed. he was about to leave when Jane said " no don't leave me yet she" pleaded holding out a hand to him Zoro sighed and walked back to the bed.