Chapter 28

A few hours later Jane felt zoro stir she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Zoro's face he had a pained look. { is he havering a nightmare} Jane looked intently at him before getting up "zoro" Jane said quietly "zoro" she said he stirred again "zoro!" she said louder this time he shook and fell off the bed Jane laid on her stomach looking over at zoro who was breathing heavily laying on the floor in shock "are you ok?" Jane asked looking at him he nodded "yeah just a bad dream" he said getting up "well it's about lunch time want to go see sanji?" Jane asked getting up off the bed "uh sure doesn't chopper need to look at you stitches?" zoro asked "yeah" Jane said opening the door zoro exited the room and they went to the kitchen "well look who finally decided to join us" nami said laughing Jane sat down "what? no I thought you were dead jokes?" Jane laughed with the crew everyone joked and had fun everyone had finished Jane went with chopper to his office and he took a look at her stitches "I need to change these bandages "your lucky he missed your heart" chopper said removing the bandages he pulled out some new ones and began to wrap her torso "somehow he managed to cut you multiple times all over your torso" chopper said wrapping quickly he cut the edge of the bandage and ripped the end of the tape "all fixed up" chopper said Jane put Her shirt back on before leaving the room "LAND HO LAND HO" luffy yelled Jane headed towards the deck Jane peered out squinting her eyes to block out some of the sunlight "wow it has a lot of forest and plant life" Jane looked out at the green island. "looks like a great place to go camping" sanji said standing behind her luffy turned around and shot himself towards them crashing into the 2 knocking them over. "YAHOO CAMPING sleeping under the stars" luffy laughed "hey luffy your knee is in my rib cage" Jane said in pain "OH! sorry" luffy jumped off of her and sanji Jane rolled on floor "ow ow ow" Jane closed her eyes tightly "you didn't have to get up so fast" Jane complained before getting up luffy was on the other side of the ship so he couldn't hear her. sanji brushed himself off "I'm regretting saying anything" sanji mumbled to Jane she grabbed her side "stupid wound stupid healing time" Jane grumbled and went up to the crows nest she sat down and watched out the window angrily talking to herself "are you okay?" usopp asked scratching his head Jane sighed "yeah just mad about this I can't do anything with it like this" Jane said tossing her arms in the air and she winced "see" Jane said frustrated "I see I wish there was something I could do but I'm no miracle worker" usopp said Jane laughed "yeah that would be great though" Jane looked up to see they were approaching the island faster than she thought "we better go down and help get ready for docking" Jane said getting up usopp nodded and Jane dropped down from the crows nest and closed her eyes in pain for a moment "Jane! your not suppose to be doing that!" Chopper yelled "Sorry" Jane said "force of habit" Jane reached up and pulled a few ropes loosening the sails a little before closing them a big gust of wind came and the sail began pulling Jane held the ropes tight a storm was coming {I need to get the sails up there caught sorry doc gotta break the orders} Jane tied the rope and jumped up to the mast she sat untying the knots the wind was getting stronger "GOT IT" Jane shouted the wind blew knocking her down "shit" Jane flew hitting the deck hard "Jane you need to get inside" sanji yelled "if I don't get the mast tied down we'll be blow all over" Jane forced herself against the wind she pulled the sail up and wrapped the rope around the mast a few times and quickly tied it to the pole before turning to the door she walked towards the door her side started bleeding "dammit" Jane said looking down she quickly started to move towards the door "shit shit shit" Jane said her stitches ripped while she was pulling the rope Jane got to the door and entered "JANE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" nami said smacking her on the head "hey it was me or everyone" Jane said walking to the infirmary "chopper I think I need knew stitches" Jane lifted her arm half her shirt was soaked in blood. chopper quickly followed after her towards the room Jane laid down on the table "why do you do this to yourself Jane? why do you put others before yourself even when your this injured?" chopper asked removing the stitches "because why sacrifice many for 1 instead of sacrificing 1 for many" Jane said chopper thought for a moment "I guess that's true" chopper said shaking his head "I understand" he said he finished quickly "now no more or i'll have to duct tape you to the floor" chopper laughed "okay okay I get it" Jane laughed leaving the room she was walking down the hall when the the waves made the ship roll "whoa" Jane slipped she was caught by someone "careful miss wouldn't want you to hurt that pretty face of yours" Jane jumped back up and went to reach for her gun when she remembered she didn't have it "CHOPPER!" Jane screamed chopper came running out of his office and down the hall way he noticed it wasn't someone he recognized and transformed into his attack form "who are you and what are you doing here!"