Chapter 7

The next morning when she woke up she put her eye patch and got dressed but today she put on something different. She put on her skinny black jeans, Her black tank top, A long black tee-shirt that came down just past her hips, Her black leather jacket same style as her usual one but black and her usual black boots she put on black eye liner and the usual ruby red lipstick then she grabbed her sword and put them on her back then grabbed 6 pistols and extra ammunition and put it in their designated spots headed to the kitchen.

When she entered the room everyone looked at her. "that's a new look" robin said with a gleeful smile "thanks" Jane said and sat down everyone ate their food and talked like normal once breakfast was done everyone eased to the deck. "There it is" Nami said pointing at cut throat island "I wonder what ancient artifacts might be here" robin said with a curious look on her face soon the ship was at land. every group was given a transponder snail "everyone knows the plan? good" nami said "okay we'll go this way" Nami said pointing to the left "We'll go straight" robin said "I guess that means were going that way then" zoro said everyone set off in there chosen directions.

Jane and zoro entered the forest like jungle it was damp dark and slimy. "be careful it's slippery up here" Zoro said slashing and cutting threw the think vines, wood and bushes. "okay" Jane said a little further up they could just barely see a clearing "lets get to the clearing" Jane said "right" said Zoro soon they were at the clearing "well I understand why they call it an un inhabited I don't know who could live here" Jane said RUSTLE RUSTLE! Jane looked at zoro and he looked back at her zoro pulled out 2 of his 3 swords and had them at the ready Jane did the same. RUSTLE RUSTLE! soon a GIANT spider came running out of the bushes at them "NOOOO NOT SPIDERS!" Jane shrieked zoro sliced the spider In 2"it's okay I killed it" janes eyes widened "what?" "sp sp sp SPIDERS!" Jane pulled out her guns zoro turned around oh crap zoro began slicing the sliders while Jane was shooting them.

Meanwhile with Nami, sanji and luffy

They were running"I TOLD YOU NOT TO POKE IT!" Nami yelled "GAH I HATE BUGS" sanji yelled luffy just laughed "calm down it's just a couple giant caterpillars" luffy said he stopped running and turned to face the 3 charging giant caterpillars "GUM GUM PISTOL!" luffy yelled as he let his arm fly as fast as a bullet. the bugs turned into mush on the ground Nami pulled out the transponder snail and called Zoro and Jane.

"Hello!"Jane said nami could here gun shots in the back ground.

"Jane what's going on?" Nami asked

"SPIDERS! GAH!" Jane said the line went dead.

"Jane? Jane? JANE? JANE!?" nami yelled sanji luffy something happened the line went dead we have to help them. sanji and luffy nodded and the 3 ran towards where zoro and Jane had gone.

Robin and Chopper

"Wow look at all the beautiful flowers" robin said " haha yeah" chopper said "hey do you see that?" robin asked "yeah it looks like a stone tablet" chopper said robin picked it up "that's because it is" robin said "what does it say?" chopper asked "This island is full of giant bugs and tiny animals the bugs will attack and take you to their king the animals will leave you alone and are scared of you" robin read the tablet

"It's almost like everything swapped roles?" robin said "we better warn the others"chopper said they tried to call them but there was no answer "lets head back to the ship" chopper said robin nodded and they headed back to the ship.

Zoro and Jane

"Jane?" zoro said "are you okay?" Janes eyes fluttered open she was lying on his lap "where are we?" she asked sitting up "were in a castle dungeon of some sort those bugs took our weapons" zoro said Jane shivered "so many spiders" she said Zoro put an arm on her shoulder and she leaned her head on his shoulder. "it's okay now"zoro gave her a reassuring smile. "the others will save us". "I hope so I don't think I could take it if I have to deal with those spiders again".

Luffy, Sanji and Nami

They followed the spiders who had kidnapped zoro and Jane to the castle. "what do we do? we have to save them Jane hates spiders and I don't want them to hurt her" Nami asked "I hate to say this but Jane's with zoro as long as she's with him, he won't let anything bad happen to her" sanji said "well let's go we gotta save them" luffy said about to run In "hold on luffy we can't just run in there they out number us 3 to who knows how many" sanji said "I don't care I just want zoro and Jane back!"luffy yelled "shhh keep your voice down or they'll hear you" Nami said luffy began running into the castle "HEY STUPID BUGS GIVE US OUR FRIENDS BACK HYAAAAAAH!" luffy screamed "LUFFY!" Nami and Sanji said in sync "oh well now he's done it" sanji said "we better get going"

Zoro and Jane

The door to the cell opened Jane looked up to see a lady bug. "at leased its not a spider" Jane said the lady bug came in and grabbed a hold of Jane "H..HEY!" Jane yelled "DON'T TOICH HER DAMN INSECT" the lady bug hissed and grabbed zoro and dragged the 2 of them up to the throne room sitting In a chair there was a man he looked to be 20 years old he has blue eyes and brown hair he has a scar under his eye and he was very muscular. the lady bug dragged the 2 down to the end of the throne too corridor until they were a few feet from the foot of the throne. the lady bug threw them to the ground and backed away to stand next to the throne zoro and Jane stood up. zoro pushed Jane behind him "what the hell do you think your doing kidnaping people for eh!" zoro yelled the man opened his mouth " every man, woman and child that steps foot on my island come to me I'm also looking for a suitable mate she will do better than fine" the man said " there is no way that I'm going to let that happen" zoro yelled

He took a stance "that is not a decision you get to make" the man said to zoro "it may not be his choice" Jane said a shadow covering her face "But it is my choice" Jane smirked "and if you think that you can do what you want you don't know just how wrong you are sir" Jane said she took a step forward SWORD ARM! Jane yelled and swung her arm all of the lady bug guards split into 2's " now sir if you want to keep your head I would suggest that you give our weapons back or your head will be mine" Jane said the man snapped his fingers and 3 Ant butlers came into the room with their weapons Jane collected them, she handed zoro his swords placed her pistols and swords where they go and turned to leave.

"I agreed to returning your weapons but I'm not letting you go that easily" Jane turned to face the man you want a fight fine I'll give you a fight.

Jane pulled out the pistols with the name pierce engraved she loaded each with 6 bullets CLICK CLICK! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

Jane shot all 9 bullets into his head he dropped to the floor "I warned you" she said.