Chapter 25

Mean while on the other side of the island.

"Come on hurry up dammit this room isn't going to clean it's self buddy" a man said smacking zoro on the back of the head with a gun. zoro bit his tongue {remember your doing this for her} zoro thought he kept cleaning.

Back with the crew.

"We're almost there!" Jane shouted she could see the top of the building it brought back painful memory's but Jane ignored them { please let nothing bad have happened to him} Jane thought. "yah!" Jane shouted making the horse go faster the memory's were flowing into her mind the closer she got the more she was hurting just a little further [remember sweet heart he's there remember all the good things he's done for you remember it will crush the bad memory's wait until you are in the worst spot] Mary's voice echoed before fading away moments later they arrived Jane jumped off the horse. pulling out one of her katana's Jane swung her arm without touching the door she cut it down a loud alarm could be heard "their coming from the right then left then centre I that pattern try will send men" Jane said walking into the building the memory's were giving her a headache Jane pulled out the other katana and began cutting down her enemy's while walking down the hallway "where are you going!?" Nami shouted fighting enemy's "iI'm putting an end to this i'll be back!" Jane jumped and began rebounding off the walls cutting down enemy's.

-zoro -

{an alarm? what's going on?} a man came into the room zoro was being forced to clean. "Da boss wants ta see you" the man said zoro stood up and was taken to the large room he was in before "it seems your little friends came after you" the man said "dammit" zoro whispered "how did they know! I was here? I left without warning!" zoro shouted angrily at the man "it was probably Your friend Janet l she has the power to see things no man can see if se stares at something long enough that someone has interacted with she sees the future and what's going to happen" the marine said "I don't know anyone named Janet" zoro said

"Oh yes that's right she changed her name her real name is Janet Dovelerna but I bet you didn't know that she changed it to hmm what was it now Jane Valendore" the marine said "how do you know anything about her" zoro shouted "because I am the man who caused her all the pain and suffering I am the man who left all those scars on her torso aAHAHAHAHAHA " the marine laughed zoro gritted his teeth "your the man that hurt her?" zoro asked blood began to fill Zoro's mouth from biting his tongue "yes" the marine said laughing even more.

-Jane-

"Almost there" Jane said she had blood from her victims al over but not so she was completely soaked "there's the door" Jane said aloud something or rather someone grabbed her foot "not so fast pretty lady" the guy said pulling her down she smashed into the floor she turned around to see the face of someone she knew "scott" jane said with venom "how do you know my name?" Scott asked Jane lifted the eye patch his eyes grew wide "Janet " Scott looked shocked Jane put the eye patch back in place "everyone said you were dead" Scott said with a glare "yeah Scotty sorry to cut this short and I would LOVE to stay but I have more important matters to deal with than talk to you" Jane said turning away "I don't think so Jane" Scott said "and what have I told you about calling me Scotty" he grabbed her by the shoulder "you want a fight fine" Jane jumped back flipping and kicking him through the office door knocking him unconscious "Scott!" the Maine shouted shocked looking at the boy through smoke and lifted dust he could see a person. "didn't I tell you I wouldn't leave without you" Jane said zoro turned towards Jane who was standing covered in blood "wh who are you!" the marine shouted "aw don't tell me you've forgotten marine captain torch" Jane walked into the middle of the room "we have never met before!" captain torch said angry Jane turned so she was facing zoro "don't lose this okay" Jane too off her eye patch closing her eyes she placed it on Zoro's head he turned back to face the captain "GAH Janet Dovelerna" the captain was shocked "I see you have returned" another man came out from the side "hello Jonathan" Jane said hissing "I must say it's nice to see you again" he said Jane turned away from him "zoro i'm going to cut these off of you and then I want you to get your swords ok" she whispered he nodded Jane lifted her arm and brought the katana down with force breaking the hand cuffs that were restricting his movements he got up and collected his katana's.

"not so fast "Jane said pointing her gun at Jonathan he was about I attack zoro "remember I have no problem shooting all you assholes" Jane said Jonathan backed away again "now capt how about we do this Mano y Mano" Jane said.