chapter 1

Jane was running at top speed down an ally. "GET HER" one man yelled "THERE SHE IS" another man yelled they were if men who were angry thugs. Jane turned around to see how far back they were " haha I might just give them the slip" Jane said just as she began to turn her head back forward BAM! she had run into a tall muscular looking man with green hair "H .. Hey watch where your going" he said he seed to notice the men chasing her "are they chasing you" he asked. she gave a quick nod and was about to start running again when the man grabbed her arm "Hey let go" she screamed "just stand behind me for a sec" with a puzzled look on her face Jane stepped behind the man he pulled out one of his katana's and SWOOSH! In just one swing the 10 men who were chasing after her were lying unconscious on the ground. Jane turned to the man "thanks I guess" the man then said "I helped you now I need you to help me you see I got a little lost and I can't seem to find my way back to my crew I need to go to the docks" Jane thought a moment " yeah sure I guess put your hands onto my shoulders and hold tight by the way my names Jane what's yours?" Jane asked "names Zoro and why do I have to hold onto you?"he asked" "just do it"Jane said with a exaggerated sigh
Zoro put his hands on her shoulders and Jane made a swift jump "What! how did we get all the way up here!?" Zoro. yelled in shock "I ate a devil fruit" Jane explained as she jumped from building to building all the way to the docks" "hey if your scared just close your eyes" "what I'm not scared" Zoro said "you sure? cause no one has ever left a mark quite like you Jane said smirking and were here"Jane said with a smirk Zoro scoffed and said thanks but I wasn't scared and he began to walk away but Jane followed after him "honestly I should be the one thanking you" she said he turned to her and said "what for?" "for helping me" "ZORO" the 2 turned to see a young boy with a scar under his eye and a straw hat jumping onto Jane she fell down and was pinned to the ground. "........ummm" Jane said "Hey your not Zoro? who're you? are you Zoro's girlfriend?" the boy was asking questions "No she's not my girlfriend" "yeah I'm definitely not his girlfriend he got lost and I brought him back here" Jane said "LUFFY" a tall blonde man with a cigarette hanging from his mouth approached and brought a swift kick to the young boy which sent him flying a hand was then extended towards Jane she gladly took it and the blonde man helped her up. " I'm very sorry madam for my captains rude demeanour my name is Sanji" the blonde man said about to plant a kiss one her hand when they heard a loud shriek "SANJI" Jane took back her hand and pulled out her pistols and pointed them at the orange haired shrieking girl. "what in the world is that a banshee?" she asked "that's just Nami" the boy said my names monkey .D. Luffy " he extended a hand "Jane valendore" Jane took his hand and shook it firmly "so are you straw hat luffy? it's a pleasure to meet you" Jane said "the one and only" luffy said with a huge smile "wow never thought I'd ever meet you." Jane said with a smile "SANJI WHERE'S MY ....oh who's this" the girl called Nami said looking Jane up And down with a un impressed look on her face "this is Jane" luffy said putting an arm across her shoulders which made Nami's scowled deepen "you know if you keep making that face at me it'll stay like that" Nami looked shocked at Janes retort. she shook her head and walked away "well Jane said I should go it seems some people don't like me presence see you guys around it was nice meeting you if you need anything iI'll be down At the bar" Jane smiled pulling luffy's arm away from her shoulders and jumped to the top of the buildings and began jumping away cross roof tops. hearing luffy shout that he'd see her again sometime she let out a low chuckle.