Chapter 29

Chris almost fell over he was so shocked "aka painless Jane" she said with a smirk "how about now you tell me where my friends are" Jane said "before I cut you to bits" she held the sword out "I didn't touch em I swear" he said "it's a good thing I can tell when it lying well bye"Jane said "this is gonna hurt" Jane jumped from the ship back to the thousand sunny she knelt down on the deck "yea I was right" Jane said standing up stretching. she head a running noise janes vision still blurry she turned to see a group of people running to the ship Jane squinted lifting her eye patch she saw "luffy?" Jane said "PREPARE THE SHIP!" he yelled Jane jumped and began releasing the sails she grabbed the wheel "EVERYONE ABOARD?" she shouted "Yes" Jane turned the wheel hard turning the ship around away from the island "nami make sure everyone is here please before we get to far" Jane asked nami began counting "luffy, robin, jane, zoro, sanji, Franky, chopper, usopp and me that's everyone"nami said Jane nodded "hey where did those guys go" luffy asked "oh trust me they won't be back anytime soon" Jane smiled to herself looking forward "Jane what'd you do?" zoro asked "what me do anything bad? never" Jane laughed "ok ok it was their fault shouldn't have kidnapped me" Jane said shrugging "what happened to you guys anyway?" Jane asked "it's a long story we'll explain later" nami said Jane laughed glancing bak at the island. "hey are those cachunas?" Jane pointed "what?" "cachunas they are some of the most peaceful creatures in the grand line until you eat their food or try to touch one of their baby's" Jane said night began to set in and Jane went in for dinner she sat down next to zoro who put his arm around her waist she smiled at him. as everyone was eating "should we tell her the story of our adventure" sanji said sarcastically Jane giggled "it all started when we were sleeping last night someone came into our rooms and dumped us in the middle of those cachunas home" nami said "heh iI'm pretty sure I know who that was if I was the only one left here " Jane said "while we were there the cachunas were very peaceful and friendly" nami said Jane leaned over to zoro "the bedroom door was locked how did they get in?" Jane whispered to him then taking a bite of her food. He shrugged "no clue" he whispered "what are you 2 whispering about over there" luffy pointed out. "we're not whispering we're eating" zoro said "don't worry luffy their probably talking about their own personal adventures" sanji said Jane grabbed the cushion she was sitting on and threw it at sanji hitting him In the face "we weren't talking and if we were it wouldn't be about that!" Jane said sanji laughed "ok whatever you say" he said eating his food zoro and Jane shook their heads at his childishness and finished off their food nami began telling the story again "after the cachunas had been peaceful luffy walked over and ate all of their food and I sadly went and held one of the babies" nami said with a look of sadness on her face. "wow you guys went through a lot" Jane laughed "all I had to deal with was that pervert" Jane said "zoro looked at her "assholes kidnapped me and took me to their ship now I half blind in my left eye" Jane said taking off the eyepatch revealing her blue eye janes right eye had started to turn read from the blurry ness "Jane you have such beautiful eyes" sanji said ogling "I agree they are quite exquisite " robin said examining her eyes "whoa they're changing colour" luffy said pointing in excitement Jane smiled as she felt Zoro's arm slither around her waist they all talked for a bit and Jane went to the deck taking the wheel she sat and steered in through the dark waters when zoro came out he looked mad. "Why didn't you tell me?" zoro asked crossing his arms "tell you what?" Jane asked "about the pervert!" zoro said mad "I did tell you" Jane said turning the wheel "no you told me about Chris following you around" Jane sighed shaking her head "Thats the pervert!" Jane said loudly "oh" zoro said embarrassed Jane stood up and turned to face him on the dark deck she leaned forward and kissed him he seemed shocked but soon returned her kiss with his own. Jane and zoro pulled away from each other and Jane went to her room zoro went to his room "this is the first time in a while that we haven't slept in the same bed together it feels weird" Jane said lying down she turned over "nope" Jane got up left her jacket , weapons, bandana and eyepatch in her room before opening her door and knocking on Zoro's "yeah?" he responded Jane opened his door "oh hey" he said pulling off his shirt Jane shut the door "it's weird not sleeping in the same bed with you" Jane said "I know I feel the same way" zoro laid down on his bed and gestured her over she laid down with him removing her pants revealing her boy shorts. zoro grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to cover her and himself he turned to his side and she turned to her side he put an arm over her before they fell asleep.