Chapter 20

Jane was asleep and the crew was bout to set off to look for the root when chopper ran out of the infirmary "robin!" chopper shouted she turned "the area around the wounds have turned a pale blue there beginning to turn purple" robin's eyes widened "we need to hurry!" the crew split up and began looking for the cure chopper went back inside and made Jane a warm mixture "this should slow down the process" he said to himself placing the cup on the table next to the bedside he sighed and sat down.

"Zoro! Slow down!" usopp called out "we need to search the area more carefully!" zoro slowed his pace and turned to usopp "I know you want to find the cure as quick as possible but in order to do that we can't just keep running we have to look" usopp explained zoro looked behind him "your right" he said turning the other way he scanned the area usopp did the same.

"Luffy! You know I can't run as fast as you" nami complained "I have to find that root it's my fault she was poisoned I shouldn't have run off" luffy said slowing to a stop "if she dies" he said looking down "I will never forgive myself" luffy screamed tears threatening to fall nami hugged him tightly "it's gonna be okay luffy I promise she's gonna be fine" luffy looked up and grabbed ahold of Nami's waist and pulled her onto his back "lets go" luffy said as he began running with nami on his back.

"Where's that tree?" Franky said to himself scratching his head he turned in a full rotation and stopped "hmmm" he mumbled before looking up at the sky "it looks like noon what time is it?" he said pressing a button on his wrist causing a watch to pop out "whoa I better hurry it's almost 4:00 the first day is almost up" Franky said he began sprinting again.

"Cook" robin said "yes robin my sweet" sanji said turning to face robin with hearts in his eyes "we need to hurry its already 3:45 this way" robin pointed walking in the direction she pointed sanji nodded becoming serious and followed after her.

6:00 pm Jane woke up from her very much needed nap chopper was no where in sight but Jane noticed a cup it was still warm Jane picked it up and smelled it before drinking it she sat up and looked around the room chopper came in "GAHHH Jane you shouldn't be sitting up" chopper panicked Jane laid back down carefully "if that's doctors orders" Jane said closing her eyes again "good oh I see you drink it good" chopper said "HEY CHOPPER WE'RE BACKKK" luffy shouted "oh I have to go i'll be back later" chopper aid leaving the room "now that he's gone" Jane stood up "whoa" she felt dizzy "oh well I'm bored so ill go to my room and come back" Jane not bothering to put her shirt back on left the infirmary and needed to her room making sure she didn't trip or get to dizzy she made it to her room she quickly gathered some things and went back to the infirmary she sat down and read a book for about an hour when she heard a loud BAM and someone yelling Jane quickly got up and threw her jacket on "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" it was zoro "SHE MIGHT DIE BECUSE OF YOU IF YOU WERE MORE MATURE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED" zoro screamed "I know" luffy mumbled zoro kept yelling "I KNOW ALRIGHT IF I WASN'T SO CHILDISH SHE WOULDN'T BE DYING" tears were streaming down luffys face zoro had pinned him to the wall "I I I'm sorry" luffy managed to say through his sobbing and hiccuping Jane stepped out from the shadows luffy looked up and saw her but he didn't stop crying "zoro it's bad luck to make your captain cry" Jane said to him zoro tensed "its my own fault It was my idea to run after him and nami asked me to so don't pick on the captain" zoro turned around to face her luffy looked up "n no it it's mine I I shouldn't ha have run off" luffy hiccuped Jane shook her head "luffy stop crying I'm gonna be fine just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm help less" luffy wiped away his tears and walked away "I'm sorry" zoro mumbled looking down luffy just kept walking but once he was no longer in sight Jane went up to zoro and hugged him "wh wha what are you doing?" zoro asked shocked "hugging you chopper said its not contagious" Jane explained.