Chapter 12

The rest of the crew soon got up and walked over to the front.Jane jumped down and stood awkwardly next to zoro "before we get to the island there are some rules everyone needs to know" nami said "first rule is no running off second rule is on this island women have to be escorted by a man, third rule women also have to wear these" nami said pulling out a dress and cover for their face "DAMNIT" Jane said the ship soon came ashore as Jane was stuck wearing a dress and cover "you don't look to happy anymore" zoro said "anymore?" she asked"when you were sleeping you looked so peace full and you had a smile on your lips" he said teasingly Jane blushed "and then you moved over and laid your head on my chest" zoro teased janes blush deepens and he turned away "okay partners are robin and Franky Jane and zoro luffy and myself" nami called out {nooooo!} Jane shouted in her head "alright everybody lets go!" nami said the group headed out Franky and robin went to look at parts and books, luffy and nami went who knows where leaving zoro and Jane alone"where do you want to go?" zoro asked "I don't know" she replied "then let's go this way" he said pointing toward the town "okay" Jane said as she walked with zoro they kept getting strange looks from all of the people the men kept glaring at Jane they soon got to a weaponry. "lets go in here" zoro said holding the door open "thank you" she said stepping in Jane went over to a wall and picked up a katana she was looking it over "this is not a good katana" she said looking it over web the clerk came over "excuse me but women are not allowed to be touching the wares" zoro looked at the man "what do you mean she's with me and I say it's fine" he shot the man a glare and he backed away "of course sir" he said cowardly "as I was saying this katana is no good" Jane said zoro gave her a puzzled look she took his hand and put it on the blade "what texture does this have?" she asked "it's rough" he said "exactly a good katana must be smooth in order to be able to leave a clean wound" Jane explained zoro pulled out his own sword "your right this is smoother" he said feeling the blade Jane placed it back and began examining the other weapons and telling zoro about them when the clerk came up to them again "I'm sorry sir but I just cannot allow this woman to speak badly about my store and wares any longer" the clerk said as he tried to whip Jane Jane jumped back and crumbled into a pile in the floor zoro caught the whip just before it hit her "you will do no such thing to my woman he said pulling the whip out of the mans hand "you will not hit my woman" zoro said throwing the whip over to the desk causing the clerk to cower back to his desk zoro picked up Jane and left the store heading back towards the ship Jane was shaking "your woman?" she said "yeah while we're here your my woman" he said Jane let out a slight laugh "shishishi why did you do that anyway?" she asked "what kind of man would I be if I let another man hit my woman?" zoro said "shishishi I guess so" Jane laughed zoro put her down and they walked into the woods zoro took janes hand as they walked Jane didn't seem to mind "I think we're lost" Jane said "....no..... okay maybe" zoro said "grab onto me" se said zoro wrapped his arms around her waist Jane took a jump straight up and they came back down "okay that way" Jane said jumping in the direction of the ship. bounce bounce bounce soon the 2 were back at the ship no one was there chopper had gone to look for medicines, sanji went shopping for food, and usopp went to look for parts for his sling shot it was just Jane and zoro. "well what do you want to do?" Jane asked "you wanna go shopping?" zoro asked Jane was shocked that zoro asked her that "s...sure" Jane said following zoro back into town he pulled her by the hand into another weapon shop this one had a woman at the front desk "hello" Jane said with a smile "hello" the lady responded "your much nicer than that man at that other store" Jane said "o yes I hate that man and the way he treats us women" she said with a smile "how can I help you today?" she asked zoro stepped up "I'm looking for your katana's "he said Jane nodded to smiling "of course the lady took them over to the katana section and went back to her desk jams picked up a katana and felt the blade "perfect" she said she pulled out a book "this sword is said to be cursed" Jane took a couple steps away from zoro before tossing the sword up in the air "if its cursed ill be cut" seconds the sword landed next to her Jane smiled and picked up the katana and too it up to the clerk Jane bought the katana zoro and Jane went back to the ship with her katana sanji was now back and greeted Jane "hello gorgeous" he said handing her a drink "thanks" Jane said heading to her room. she changed back to her normal clothes and came out and laid on the grass with zoro.