Chapter 19

The next morning the sun came in shining on janes face through the window she found herself pinned she then remembered what happened {oh yeah zoro and I got drunk and zoro made me let him sleep in my bed} Jane smiled at the thought she turned to face Zoro's chest she looked up at his smiling face {he looks so peace full} Jane thought to herself zoro stirred and opened his eyes "good morning" he said with a smile eyes shining he stretched "morning" Jane said as she sat up to get changed she grabbed her shirt and pants Jane pulled off her shirt right in front of zoro his eyes widened "should I close my eyes?" he asked "doesn't matter to me it's not like I'm naked" she said pulling her shirt on and taking off her pants "you wear boxer's?" zoro asked yawning "no I wear booty shorts" Jane said correcting him as she pulled her jeans on. zoro got up and Jane checked to make sure no one was in the hall before her and zoro left the room zoro went across the hall to his own room and changed Jane went straight to the deck "snows gone!? YES!" Jane cheered happily hopping up and down she went down the stairs and leaned on the edge of the ship "someone's happy" nami said teasingly coming up beside her " nami" Jane said looking at her "soo what'd you guys do last night" she whispered Jane sat on the edge of the deck "got drunk" Jane said laughing "that's not all" nami said teasing Jane "I saw you 2 go into your room last night" nami said with a smirk "we were sleeping" Jane said "what kind of sleeping" nami asked wiggling her eyebrows "normal sleeping" Jane said looking at nami "that's so adorable!" nami squealed "shhh nami your to loud" Jane complained "I still have a headache" she said holding we head when sanji came out with 2 cups of coffee and a small pill sanji handed nami her coffee "thank you" nami said taking the cup "anything for you nami swan" sanji said hearts in his eyes he handed Jane the pill and other cup of coffee "for your headache my dear" sanji said bowing "thanks" Jane said smiling "of course" sanji said hearts still beating in his eyes as he went back to the kitchen Jane popped the pill into her mouth and drank some coffee "I feel better already" Jane said sighing "good now back to more important things" nami said Jane rolled her eyes "nami I already told you everything" she said yawning "yeah yeah oh look there's coco island famous for it's variety of coconuts" nami said pointing at an island Jane could see far off in the distance Jane jumped up to the crows nest making sure not to spill her coffee she peered at the island sitting down cross legged sipping her coffee she stared intently at the island until they reached it Jane jumped off the ship leaving the coffee cup up there Jane was standing on the top of a tree "hey Jane while your up there pick some coconuts for me will ya" sanji shouted hanging upside down picking only the ripe coconuts "these will do nice " jane said flipping down an jumping on the ship "here you are sanji" Jane said handing him an armful of coconuts "thanks" sanji smiled Jane jumped back up to the crows nest and grabbed her coffee cup taking it to the kitchen. she put it into the sink and headed back out to the deck Jane had her guns under her jacket along with her swords. Franky had taken her swords and done some editing on her holders they attach lower make it so the katana cannot be seen. "lets go" luffy said jumping off the ship and running holding his hat into the coconut tree forest "LUFFY WAIT" nami shouted "iI'll go find him" Jane said "nami nodded Jane took off in the same direction as luffy Jane was whipping past trees "LUFFY!" Jane yelled catching up with him pushing branches out of her way she was whipped multiple times in the face she soon caught up to luffy "hey hey hey your the first to actually catch up to me good job" luffy praised laughing "luffy" Jane said gasping for air "st stop running" Jane said slowing "huh" luffy looked back "jane!" luffy yelled running back Jane was sitting down forcing her knees to her chest "Jane what's wrong!?" luffy said picking her up running towards the ship "I I don't know" Jane Said trying to keep herself awake luffy began sprinting to the ship "your gonna be fine don't fall asleep ah this is ally fault if only I hadn't run off" luffy said scolding himself "look their back" sanji said happily "chopper" luffy yelled chopper looked "oh no!" Luffy jumped onto the ship and laid her down on the deck "Jane was holding her eyes open when she felt a searing pain shoot through her face "GAH" she yelled grabbing a hold of her head chopper quickly began looking at her face "where did all these cuts ca from?" chopper asked "when I was trying to catch up to luffy a bunch of branches whipped me in the  face, hands, legs and arms" jane told them "do you remember what it looked like?" Robin asked pulling out a book "it looked viney had a red tint to it with a lot of blue tinted leaves" Jane explained "here" robin pointed "it is a highly poisonous plant the only know cure is the Mach Mach root it can be found on this island" robin explained showing them a picture of the root "we have to find that root" sanji said robin showed them the picture of the tree "find this and bring back the roots" robin said "i'll stay here and keep her stable" chopper said changing form"why is it always me who gets into trouble" Jane mumbled holding her head "how long do we have?" nami asked "2 days" robin replied "we'll go in pairs sanji, robin zoro , usopp myself and luffy Franky do you mind going alone?" "no problem" Franky responded the crew quickly got ready to leave Jane shakily stood up and began walking to the infirmary chopper was supporting her Jane laid down on the infirmary bed and rolled onto her stomach and grumbled Jane took off her shirt so chopper could examine the wounds chopper looked her over the cuts began to turn a light blue colour Jane winced she held her eyes tight chopper grabbed some pain killers and sleeping aids "here" chopper said handing her the pills and water Jane took them happily and soon fell sleep.