Chapter16

Sanji and Jane were in the kitchen making lunch for everybody when nami came in "nami" Jane said "yeah" nami replied"what about my tattoos" Jane asked "we have it covered" nami said pulling out 2 long hand sleeves they were black lace "here" nami handed them to her "thx" Jane said and went back to preparing food. sanji and Jane made sandwiches and sanji taught her how to plate everything. The crew came in and they were given their food and began consumption.

"How's the food?" Sanji asked

"Great as usual" Usopp said everyone agreed "yeah well Jane helped make it" sanji said "you cook?" zoro asked looking puzzled. Jane nodded" yes" she said "wow" zoro looked shocked

Jane laughed remember I have lived one my own since I was little everyone quickly finished their food. And went out to the deck "so what other kinds of food can you make?" zoro asked curiously Jane sat down on the grass. "well everything sanji has made I know how to make I can cook a large variety of different meats and seafood" Jane said "wow who would've thought" zoro said "hey what's that suppose to mean!" Jane said feeling insulted "well I didn't think you could cook. I mean I didn't think you could cook so many things I thought you would obviously know the basic saying as your a women" Jane interrupted him "that's sexist! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I am good all the women type stuff" Jane exclaimed "that's not what I mean" zoro said flustered Jane began laughing "shishishi it's okay shishishi but I'm don't do all the stuff other women do" Jane laughed zoro nodded and they continued their conversation. "Jane!" Nami shouted Jane turned to see nami and robin walking over "Jane we want you to come shopping with us" nami said happily Jane sighed "fine" "yay" nami screamed and Jane was dragged off the ship into a store nami began pulling things off the wall and off racks holding them up toward Jane to see if it would look good "here try this on" nami said handing her a dress and a few tee-shirts. Jane sighed and entered the change room she stepped out wearing the dress it was a black strapless knee length dress "oh my" robin said "eeeeek" nami shrieked "that looks perfect on you!" "II guess Jane went back into the change room and put her normal clothes back on. after 3 hours of shopping the 3 went out to a cafe for coffee. when they were drinking their coffee one of the waiters spilt an entire try of coffee all over janes shirt, pants and jacket "I am so sorry miss" he said "no no it's alright Jane said she stood up "I guess I can put that dress on" Jane said nami handed her the bag and she went to the bathroom to change Jane put her bandana, jacket, shirt and jeans into the bag and went back out to see nami and robin nami took the bag that had her coffee clothes in it. they finished their coffee and went outside "wow it got dark quickly" robin said "we better head back" nami said the 3 were on their way back when Jane stopped to look at something and realized they were gone "shit" Jane said under her breath she began walking "whistle hey pretty lady how about you come home with me tonight" Some random guy said Jane kept walking he grabbed her shoulder "come on doll don't be like that" he said his breath reeked of alcohol Jane pulled away and began walking again "your coming with me!" he said pulling on her arm "hey!" The man turned "who the hell are you this is none of your business butt out" the man said turning back to Jane "I said hey" Jane realized it was zoro he came over and grabbed the man "I think this is my business" zoro said "no get out of here beat it" the man said pushing zoro off of him and began to put his hand on janes thigh zoro grabbed him " I said back off" Zoro's fist came into contact with the mans face just as he turned to look at him the man wobbled then dropped to the ground Jane hugged zoro "are you okay?" zoro asked with a large amount of alcohol on his breath "yeah I'm fine" Jane said smiling zoro almost fell on his face "are you drunk?" Jane asked "maybe ..." he paused  "why are you wearing that at this time of night without anyone around? It's not safe" zoro said lecturing her "well I was with nami and robin but they walked off" Jane said "lets get back to the ship" zoro said he took 1 step and fell over "zoro come here" Jane said as she put her arm under his shoulder supporting him "I can walk fine on my own" zoro said "oh no you can't" Jane retorted zoro grumbled and they made their way back to the ship talking about stuff "you know what" zoro said Jane shook her head " what?" "that dress looks really good on you" he said Jane giggled "why thank you" "no no I'm serious it looks amazing on you" he said Jane blushed "thanks" she said smiling soon the 2 got back to the ship Jane supporting Zoro "there you are" nami said "where did you go?" "well I stopped to see something and then you guys were gone "zoro! for shame making poor Jane support you drunk dead weight" sanji said lecturing zoro when sanji was done his lecture Jane took zoro to his room she opened the door and helped him into bed "there" Jane said tucking zoro in "your not my mum stop" Zoro said Jane laughed "okay bye" Jane said shutting the door behind her before heading to the kitchen for dinner everyone except zoro were at the table eating after dinner was finished Jane went to her room "ugh to much shopping" she said as she opened the door to her room she took off the dress and put her pyjama pants on before crawling into bed and taking off her eyepatch and falling asleep.

The next morning Jane put her eyepatch on and forced herself out of bed she put on a hoodie and shorts then went to the kitchen zoro was their but not sanji "hey" Jane said taking an apple "hey sorry to had to help me last night" zoro said Jane nodded "your food is on the counter" zoro pointed Jane grabbed her food and sat down across from him "thanks" she said eating her food when she was done she got up and washed her plate then her and zoro went to the aquarium room soon the other straw hates began entering the room "okay" nami said "this is the plan robin, sanji, luffy, myself, Jane and zoro will enter the the hall because because you need a date to enter so chopper, usopp, Franky will be outside the building Jane will collect the jewellery after robin and sanji turn the power off then the lights will come back on Jane you have 5 minutes to collect the jewellery once we leave Jane gives the jewellery to chopper and if we get caught we all have our specific get away routes okay" nami explained the plan "now robin Jane and myself will be in Jane's room getting ready" nami, Jane and robin got up and went to her room nami and robin had their dresses already in her room Jane go have a shower Jane nodded and went into the bathroom attached to her room and had a quick shower she came back out in a towel and robin and nami had everything out and ready. "okay sit" nami said Jane sat down on the chair and nami began working on her makeup while robin was working on her hair they started at 10 am and finished at 2 pm sanji came by and dropped off lunch for them nami had finished janes makeup and robin was still working on janes hair nami went over to janes dresser and began looking for a bra that would go with the dress "non of these will do" nami said running out the room to Her own room nami soon came back with a black and blue lace bra and placed it on janes bed "it's a good thing you 2 are the same bra size" robin said finishing janes hair. Jane looked into the mirror and her jaw dropped "its like I'm looking at a completely different person "Jane said shocked robin had straightened Jane hair and nami applied make up and removed her eye patch Jane stood up and went to the bathroom with her clothes she came back out wearing the shoes dress and the lace sleeves nami had bought for her "yes that's perfect" nami said Jane went over to the mirror and looked at herself In awe Jane pulled her bride band on and put a gun and a pocket knife in it while nami and robin did their own hair and makeup before leaving placing their masks on Jane looked the best out of the 3 the girls went out to the main deck it was now 7pm nami and robin went down the stairs to the deck first "Now presenting the young the beautiful and sexy Jane Valendore!" Nami and robin introduced her when she didn't come out robin used her power to open the doors and drag her out  everyone's jaws dropped zoro met her at the bottom of the stairs "your eyes are beautiful I don't know why you hide it" zoro said smiling the group left the ship and headed to the hall arm In arm once they got there "everyone know the plan?" nami asked everyone nodded and took position janes eyes widened "w..we have to dance" Jane said "sadly yes" zoro said with a sigh he too her hand and led her to position "zoro I never learned how to dance" she said nervously