Chapter 6

"That's a great idea" usopp said as he grabbed a paint brush and began to paint on chopper and luffy began to paint on usopp soon Franky and robin came out "what're you guys going?" they asked "painting" chopper said giggling as he slipped some paint onto luffy robin and Franky joined the fun to soon nami and sanji came and joined the zoro came over and said "why is it Jane and I are the only ones without paint on us?" Jane took off her jacket, long sleeve shirt and pulled off her pants revealing shorts and a tank top underneath.

She stood in the shape of a cross and said "iI'm ready ......wait that sounds way wrong never mind I'm not ready" Jane said laughing sanji came over and started to paint her arms on her legs and usopp came over and painted the straw hat symbol on her shoulder "Now your officially part of my crew as weapons expert" luffy said painting on her Jane laid down on the deck and everyone was painting on her. Everyone except zoro he was leaning against the mast. Jane stood up "okay zoro take your shirt off" she said Zoro's eyes widened you don't think I'm going to to let you paint on me do you?" he said with a raised eyebrow Jane walked up to him "fine she took the paint brush and was about to paint on his shirt "WAIT! fine I'll take it off " he said grumbling "yay" Jane said zoro pulled his shirt off and Jane quickly painted the straw hat symbol on his chest. "perfection" she said "that looks great" robin said laughing. Everyone had fun with the paint until lunch.

Everyone was gathered in the kitchen sanji quickly served up the plates and everyone began their meal laughing and talking as a family. after lunch Jane went back to the deck with Nami." So what island are we going to next and when are we getting there?" Jane asked nami "were going to cutthroat island and we should be there by tomorrow morning". perfect Jane said happily she went over to collect her clothing that she took off before lunch during their painting time. Jane took the clothes to her room and pulled off her paint covered tank top and began to look at all the scars on her torso and traced over them with her hand KNOCK KNOCK! Jane quickly pulled on a clean top and opened the door. "oh hello chopper" Jane said "nami told me to come get you" chopper said "okay one second she said Jane closed the door and got dressed couple minutes went by and she was ready and headed to the aquarium room with chopper they were the last ones to arrive. "okay good now that we're all here lets get down to business" Mamie said pulling out a map, a pencil and a couple pieces of blank paper "okay our next destination is cutthroat Island we will have to go in groups" nami said writing down everyone's names on the piece of paper "okay luffy, sanji and myself will be a group of 3, Jane and zoro are partners, chopper and robin are partners and usopp and Franky will stay on the ship marketing sure nothing happens" nami said "now we will be entering the island from here" nami said drawing the point on the quick sketch of the island nami explained the rest of the plan to the group "this island is suppose to be un inhabited but no one has ever come back from the island alive to say so" sanji said "so be on your toes and if you find treasure bring it back to the ship if you see any thing in unusual we can contact each other with the mini transponder snails". Nami said "okay that's the plan so everybody can go back to their business"Nami said everyone left the room Jane went to the deck and jumped up to the mast and sat there she just stared at the orange sunset.

An hour later sanji called "JANE! DINNER!" He shouted Jane jumped down from where she was sitting and headed to the kitchen she was served and she began eating he food soon dinner was over and Jane went out to the deck and lit a cigarette. "Wow tattoos, drinker and smoker wow" Jane turned around to see sanji she held her cigarette out he took it and had a couple of drags from it then handed it back. "so what have you been thinking about all day?" sanji asked "family" Jane said looking directly up into the midnight blue sky "where are they now?" sanji asked "up there" Jane

Said nodding to the sky " or maybe down there" she said looking down toward the floor of the ship "who knows where you go when death takes it's tole" Jane said with a sigh "don't know it.. I always wonder where death takes people when they die" sanji said "well you should get to bed" sanji said Jane nodded and took one last inhale of her cigarette before putting it out and heading to her room.

she opened the door and closed it with a sigh she pulled off her bandana and threw it on the dresser along with her jacket, she pulled off her long sleeved shirt as threw it into the laundry basket, she pulled off her tank top and threw it into the basket to. next she pulled off her boots and placed them net to the armoire, Then pulled off her pants, shorts and tossed them into the laundry basket she went over to the bed crawled in then removed her eye patch, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.