Chapter 13

The 2 laid there for a while watching the clouds being carried by with the wind after a while sanji came out and joined the they 3 just laid there in peace it was quiet, warm with a slight breeze so it wasn't to hot a couple hours must've gone by because Jane woke up to the sound of luffy yelling "were back" Jane jumped up off the grass "I WASN'T SLEEPING"she yelled and everyone started to laugh. Jane sat down again lying face down in the grass embarrassed nami pulled off the face cover "today was exhausting" nami said with a sigh "yeah I bet" Jane whispered to herself

"Nami dragged me to all these different clothing stores" luffy said plopping down on the ground "hey robin nami did you guys get strange looks from all the women and glares from all the men?" Jane asked "actually yeah I did how about you robin?" nami said "Franky and I were I the book store and this one man kept glaring at me I have no idea why" robin explained "I don't like this island" Jane complained "me neither" luffy agreed "hey where's usopp and chopper?" sanji asked looking around "guys aha!" everyone went over to the side of the ship to see chopper and usopp carrying a bunch of bags they climbed up onto the ship and handed out each bag to a specific person "thank you" Jane said smiling once everyone had gotten their designated bags they began to open them Jane sat leaning against the mast she opened the bag and she almost fainted she was so happy she pulled out a specially designed gun holder, she pulled out a magazine of the new weapons catalogue, some candy and booze."thank you holy jebus" Jane said happily hugging usopp and chopper.

Nami revived some clothing and mapping equipment.

Sanji revived some new kitchen items.

Robin got a bunch of books.

Franky got a bunch of tools, soda and metal pieces for his body.

Zoro got some metal polish and a fair amount of booze.

Everyone thanks ten for their things, robin' Franky and sanji went out real quick to get something's for chopper and usopp Jane jumped up onto the top of the mast with her magazine and began to read it she was looking at some katana's "hmm I wonder if zoro would like any of these?" she thought to herself Jane pulled out a marker and began circling things she liked before jumping down from her spot. Jane went to her room and put her new belongings away in her room before heading to the kitchen.where she saw the usual sanji was there cooking "hey" Jane said smiling "oh hello" sanji said turning to face Jane "how are you?" Jane asked sanji "I've been better" he said with a sigh "why him? why did she choose him?" Sanji said hitting his fist on the counter "do you like to see her smiling and happy?" Jane asked him "yeah of course how could you ask a question like that!" sanji yelled "then let her be happy you'll find someone I promise it am not be today not tomorrow but someday you'll find someone" Jane grabbed an apple out of the basket on the table before leaving a shocked sanji standing there. Jane went to the aquarium room and laid down with her apple looking at the tank where all the fish the boys caught were put "that's an interesting fish" Jane said getting up to look closer when she realized she dropped the apple and ran to the deck "luffy!" she shouted running over to the open hatch to the aquarium she looked in and she could see him sinking to the bottom "shit" Jane yelled the rest of the crew came over "what's wrong?" they asked "luffy fell in!" Jane said frantically "not again" zoro Said handing Jane his swords before diving in zoro came back out of the water with luffy "idiot" zoro said tossing him onto the deck floor causing luffy to begin coughing and spitting up water. "what happened" nami asked worried "to caught a big fish cough cough and I went to bout it in cough cough the tank but it wouldn't go in cough cough so I jumped on it and it went down to fast cough and I went in with it" luffy said coughing and laughing nami thwacked him on the head "don't scare me like that" she said displeased "sorry" luffy said with a goose egg on his head. "DINNER" sanji called everyone came into the kitchen and sat down "luffy why are you all wet?" sanji asked "he fell in the aquarium" usopp said " of course only luffy could possibly fall in" sanji said handing out plates. everyone ate their food and as people were going to leave nami nodded at luffy and luffy said "wait we have an announcement" everyone sat back down nami went over to his side "were dating" luffy said no one seemed surprised "why isn't anyone surprised?" luffy asked "saw it coming" everyone said causing nami to smack everyone "how could you see it coming!? " nami shouted everyone laughed "your not good at acting nami" Franky said "the way you act around him" usopp added everyone laughed again. Jane went out to the deck "hmm I wonder where were going next?" Jane thought looking into the dark water nami came out "I can't believe them " she said "hey nami" Jane greeted her "oh hey I was looking for you" nami responded "oh?" Jane said "yeah the log pose doesn't lock onto the next island for another 3 days so were stuck here" nami explained "noooooo!" Jane said loudly.

Jane went into her room and got ready for bed she crawled in and fell asleep. the next morning after breakfast Jane put on the dress and face cover before meeting with zoro on the deck. "okay nami said we have to pick these up" Jane

Said handing zoro a paper with a list on it. he looked it over before nodding and the 2 headed off into the town. first stopping at a mapping store the 2 entered the store zoro talked to the man at the till and they collected their supply's after a few more stops the 2 finally headed back to the ship "were back" Jane said aloud before giving a great yawn "it's to early" she complained try set the things on the deck and Jane ran to her room and came back changed into her normal clothes she began counting inventory rope check water check food check mapping equipment check. THUD that's an unusual sounding thud Jane opened the door and exited the stock room where she was handcuffed and gagged Jane stopped on the floor of the deck and struggled trying to get free and yell "struggling will get you no where" a man said {dammit how could this happen again} Jane stomped a few more times before the men picked her up and began walking away. Jane was thrown into a cart and they rode away "hey Jane what's what's that thumping?" "jane" Franky said looking around until he spotted the cart being pulled away he saw Jane I the back "GUYS!" he yelled running Ito the ship.

{how am I going to get out of this situation} Jane thought {at leased they're to dumb to take my gun away} the cart soon came to a stop and Jane

Was roughly picked up and put over someone's shoulder "mphmphmph" she tried to yell out as se was being carried into a building behind a metal door down a flight of stairs and behind another metal door Jane saw a bunch of women lying on the floor scared of the men that came in one man opened a door to a metal cage and Jane was tossed a man put a sea stone choker around her neck and unbound her hand and pulled the gag out of her mouth and some clothing were tossed at her "change into those you'll need em" the man said before locking the door and leaving. "god damn wanker" Jane said "you should just do as they tell you" a girl came out from the shadows said "why?" Jane responded "if you don't they will beat you" the girl said "trust me sweetie I've been through worse than anything they could ever do to me any way my names jane"Jane said introducing herself "my names Julia" the girl said with a slight smile Julia Jane turned around and picked up the clothes that were tossed at her it was a dress about knee length strapless. "Theres no way I'm wearing this" Jane said chucking the dress. a boy younger than the other 2 men came over "excuse me miss" he said Jane turned to face him "yeah" she said "I've been told to come get you" Jane pulled her boots on and followed the young boy he looked to be 17 . Jane followed him down a long hallway until he stopped at a door he opened the door and showed Jane in she saw a desk and there was a man sitting at the desk. "ah hello my dear why have you not changed?"he asked Jane hesitantly sat down "my name is Mr. Joel he said holding a hand out to Jane "Valendore" Jane said shaking his hand he looked like an gangster Jane took her hand back "now tell me why you kidnapped me" Jane demanded "why? because we need more girls" he said "for what" Jane snapped "my strip club of course" he said Jane narrowed her eyes "sir do you know who I am?" she asked I a serious tone "oh course I do that's why the chokers on you" he said "do you know what group I'm in" se asked "no doll and I don't really care your ere to dance not tell me your life story" he said snapping his fingers and 2 men came out and practically dragged her to the strip club room.

"Your sure it was her?" sanji asked "yeah I sure" Franky said "we have to hurry those Guys that took her there known for their line of strip clubs" frank said frantically "what!" sanji and zoro said at the same time "yeah come on" Franky said running out the door with the group.

"I said let go!" Jane shouted at the men before smashing her head in to the one mans head and kicking the other in the stomach the men instantly released her and they walked with her to the area the door opened and Jane saw the most horrific thing ever.