Chapter 5

The crew was departing "your sure your okay with leaving?" Jane nodded at the words "even if it means not coming back?" Franky asked "oh course" Jane turned to him smiling "wow" Franky said scratching his head "your one brave girl". Jane smiled and began to explore the giant ship wandering aimlessly down halls examining everything. "you shouldn't wander around you could get lost" Jane turned to see zoro standing there leaning against the wall. "fine then do you want to show me around then?" Jane asked crossing her arms "no thanks iI'll get that stupid cook to follow me" zoro said walking down the hall towards the kitchen Jane followed after him. "why don't you just do it hmm or are you going to get lost?" zoro didn't answer he

Just opened the door to the kitchen "hey cook!" he shouted "what do you want moss head" sanji said with his head I the cupboard "show Jane around will you" with that zoro walked out of the room. "Okay" sanji said turning around "shall we go?" he said gesturing towards the door Jane opened the door and stepped out followed by sanji. sanji began to show Jane around the ship about 2 hours later they came back to the kitchen "well that's the ship" sanji said smiling as he stepped into the kitchen "I'll see you at lunch okay?" "yeah" Jane said nodding. Jane went to her room and opened her suitcase she then opened the armoire she then said to herself " I wonder is Franky has a tape measure and some extra wooden planks" Jane left her room in search for Franky.

After about 5 minutes of looking she found him. "Hey Franky" she said Franky turned around "oh hey Jane what's up" he said "do you have a tape measure, saw, hammer and some extra nails and planks?" she asked "hmmm let me take a look" Franky said he went into the back of his workspace and came back a few minutes later he came back with the supplies "here you go" he said "thanks" Jane replied " if you don't mind me asking what do you need this stuff for? Franky asked puzzled "I'm going to add shelves to the armoire" Jane said "oh okay" frank said and with that Jane went back to her room and took the measurements she cut the wood and hammered them into place she then went back to Franky to return her borrowed tools and the left over nails and wood. ten went back to her room.

Jane grabbed her pistols and began to place them on the newly made shelves and did the same with her ammunition. once that was down she hung up all of the leather slots that she had for the pistols. She had also mounted 2 katana holders onto the back wall inside the armoire and place both of her katana's on each one. since Jane always carries 2 pistols with her she kept the 2 and closed the armoire. she went to her other bag and opened it she started to put her clothes in the dresser once that task was complete she put her wanted poster on the desk along with 6 books. A journal, 2 were reading material , A book on fighting technics, A book full of tattoos and a book full of wanted posters of pirates. Next she put away a photo album. she had finished putting away her belongings and went to the deck.

When Jane got to the deck she could definitely no longer see land. she took in a deep breath she could smell the salt water. she went down to the bow of the ship where luffy was sitting. "hey captain" Jane said "hey" luffy said over joyed "can I braid your hair?" he asked "well I can't really say no your the captain" Jane said "true ... okay come sit down over here" luffy said jumping her to the middle of the deck luffy sat down and Jane sat in front of him. luffy separated her hair into 3 parts and began to string them together into a long braid "captain" Jane said "yes" luffy replied "why did you become a pirate?" Jane asked as luffy braided "why? because my dream is to become king of the pirates!" luffy shouted Jane laughed "then I will do everything I can to make sure you fulfill that dream or die trying" Jane said "what's your dream?" luffy asked "my dream? ... Is to be the best weapons expert in the south blue, north blue, east blue , west blue and grand line and complete my fathers dream" Jane said "then we'll accomplish it on the way toward my dream!" luffy said finishing the braid the 2 stood up "you know what would be fun!" luffy exclaimed Jane stood there puzzled "we should paint the straw hat symbol on ourselves!" luffy said happily "do we have paint?" Jane asked luffy ran into the ship and came back a few minutes later with his arms full of supplies Jane took the paint brush in hand and some black paint. and began to paint the outline of the symbol onto luffy's chest after about 10 minutes Jane finished painting. "there" she said "wow! it looks so good!" luffy said "what looks good" chopper and usopp asked luffy turned to face them "this!" he said pointing at the painting.