Chapter 9

After breakfast Jane went to her room and grabbed a smoke then headed out to the deck. Jane stood on the grass in her bare feet and lit her cigarette. with an exhale Jane absorbed the feeling of the cool grass in between her toes. "Well your feeling better?" Jane turned around exhaling smoke to see zoro she smiled "yeah I heal extraordinarily fast" Jane replied taking a puff of her cigarette. "so why did you stay with me all night?" Jane asked "be cause your my best friend Jane if anything ever happened to you I wouldn't have anybody anymore" zoro said with a slight blush Jane nodded and walked over to the side of the deck followed by zoro Jane finished off her cigarette before tossing it into the water.

"I'm going to go find nami to see where we are going next" Jane said before walking away to the library.

Jane barely opened the door and she saw Nami and luffy making out. Jane opened her eyes wide and quickly walked away. {OH MY GOD} Jane was screaming in her head {I just saw that} Jane soon began sprinting down the hall { I don't want to be a Rumour spreader so I'll go talk to robin} Jane went out to the deck where robin was reading peacefully. "robin" Jane said robin looked up from her book "yes?" she responded "I don't want to be a rumour spreader but I need to tell someone" Jane said robin closed her book "okay it's safe with me" robin said with a smile Jane told robin about what she saw. robins eyes opened wide "really?" she asked "yeah" Jane told her "wow I wasn't expecting that" robin said. "Well I promise not to tell anyone" she said and the 2 went on with their day. Jane decided to go back to her room on the way chopper stopped her "Jane I know how much you love alcohol but you can't have any for a minimum 2 weeks other wise your wound will get worse" Jane nodded and went on. Her way "well there goes my day" Jane mumbled as she crawled into her bed with her guns catalogue. A couple hours went by and there was a knock on her bedroom door "come in!" Jane shouted to the person on the other side of the door. the door creaked as it opened and sanji stepped into the room "dinners ready" he said leaving the room he wasn't his usual happy loving self. Jane got up and headed towards the kitchen he looked happy in the kitchen but maybe it's because he's around the rest of the crew. Jane sat down and he placed her food down in front of her "here you are gorgeous" sanji said with a bright smile on his face she smiled back but she could see there was sadness in his eyes nami and luffy were trying not to make eye contact with sanji {what's going on? Did sanji find out?} Jane ate her food while the 3 pretended to act like normal after dinner everyone left and Jane stayed behind with sanji he was washing the dishes. "Are you okay?" Jane asked walking over to the sink with the rest of the dishes from the table "of course I'm fine Jane" he said with a smile and straightening his posture "sanji" she gave him a look "I know your not fine I can see it in your eyes" she said "I SAID I'M FINE!" sanji raised his voice and swung his arm backward hitting her  Jane took a step back and stayed calm "Jane I'm" Jane stopped home mid sentence "fine if your alright but I know what's bugging you I saw it to" and with that Jane left the room with a red mark across her face she headed down the hallway zoro was walking towards her "what happened to your face" he said in concern "nothing" Jane said she was about to walk away when zoro grabbed her shoulder "Jane what happened" he said looking concerned "look zoro I know your concerned but " zoro gave her a look and she sighed " sanji smacked me" Jane said looking away "that damn idiot cook I'm going to kill him" zoro said holding a fist out Jane looked at him " no don't bother" Jane said with a smirk "he's a mess and it's my fault" Jane said zoro looked down at her and he hugged her. "Wha.. what are you doing" Jane asked puzzled "what I can't hug you?" Zoro said "oh okay I guess" Jane said placing her arms around him when they were done zoro said "your sure your okay?" Jane nodded "okay" zoro said and the 2 went their separate ways Jane went to her room and undressed herself then crawled into her bed " i still haven't asked nami where were going" Jane said aloud before she drifted of to sleep.