Chapter 18

"Jane was woken by a knock on the door "hmmmm" she mumbled and the door opened sanji came in "are you still drunk?" he asked "no just sleepy went swimming last night" Jane said with her eyes closed "you did a lot more than swimming" he mumbled "here's your food" Jane sat up eyes still closed still in her bikini "Jane did you go to bed in your bathing suit?" he asked "yeah I was to drunk to walk so what made you think I would be able to change by myself zoro had to carry me to bed cause I almost fell down the stairs" Jane said "I wasn't gonna get him to help me change either!" Jane said as she ate her breakfast sanji laughed as Jane finished her breakfast and stood up "where are we headed?" she asked "were going to coco island" sanji said leaving the room Jane got dressed and went out the door. Jane went to the deck and yawned she jumped up to the mast and began exercising and doing acrobatics "jump grab swing jump grab swing jump" Jane repeated every movement she made aloud "crap!" Jane yelled as she slipped she was falling towards the water she was 3 meters from the water she trued to grab onto the deck "crap!" she yelled hitting the water with a loud splash {how could I miss my calculations were perfect} soon Jane saw someone dive into the water before she passed out she could feel someone's warm lips push air into her mouth she coughed and fell asleep again. Jane woke up some hours later in bed Jane sat up "wha what happened" Jane said aloud she got out of bed and went to the kitchen where she saw sanji "oh your awake" sanji said turning to her "are you okay? what happened?" sanji asked "I must have messed up my calculations cause when I was training I slipped and the last thing I remember was being pulled out of the water" Jane said scratching her head . "I'm just glad your okay" sanji said sympathetically Jane smiled and took an apple from the basket on the table "so whatcha doing?" Jane asked "cleaning and preparing fish for storage" sanji said "can I help?" Jane asked sanji handed her a knife and she began to prepare and spice the fish after the fish was done she and sanji went and put it all in the cold room Jane dusted herself off after hanging the fish sanji closed the door and they went out to the deck Jane looked at the ocean and watched fish swim by "JANE!" luffy shouted "Jane turned and walked over to him "want to try some fishing!" luffy asked loudly

"Uh sure I guess " she said taking a fishing rod and casting it out it tugged "GAH WHAT DO I DO!" she yelled holding the fishing rod "REEL IT IN!" luffy yelled Jane began reeling the fishing rod in a big fish flopped over the side Jane fell backwards into a hard chest "oomph" Jane said she turned to see who it was "oh I'm sorry" Jane said as she pulled away from zoro and took the hook from the fish's lip nami looked at her with a smirk "wow that's the biggest fish I've ever seen someone reel in before!" luffy shouted picking it up and throwing it into the fish tank Jane laid on the grass and yawned while stretching Jane blinked and white flakes began falling from the sky "what's this" Jane asked as a flake landed on her nose and multiple in her hair "have you never seen snow before?" sanji asked "snow" Jane said holding out a hand catching snow flakes Jane shivered and sat up "are you cold?" zoro asked Jane nodded "a little bit" zoro sat down behind her and pulled her up onto his lap hugging her from behind "eek" Jane screamed in surprise nami gave her another look Jane shook her head at nami "it was so nice out before then all of the sudden the weather changed drastically" Jane said "yeah it's the grand line it does that a lot" usopp said nami went inside and grabbed a winter coat. Jane got up off zZoro's lap and ran to her room "where's that hoodie" Jane said to herself "ah there it is" Jane grabbed her hoodie and went back out to the deck the ship was quickly being covered with snow the once brown ship was now covered in a white sheet of snow . Jane exhaled a breath "Jesus why is it s so c cold" Jane stuttered "here you are darling sanji said handing her a cup of warm coffee "th thank you" she stuttered "wow your really cold your lips are turning blue" usopp said "what!" chopper yelled "that's bad! you could get sick" "I i'm j just not u used t to the t temperature" Jane said sipping her coffee her teeth chattered Jane sat on the white deck "stu stupid an snow" Jane cursed nami threw a jacket at Jane "I have another one just don't wreck it or it'll cost you" nami said "th thanks" Jane said putting on the jacket before picking up her coffee again soon the rest of the crew began to get cold very quickly Jane went inside and went into her room taking off her jacket she crawled under the comforter in her room KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "come in!" Jane shouted zoro came into the room "are you still cold?"he asked questioningly "y yes" Jane said chattering zoro picked her up in her blanket and brought her to the kitchen it was much warmer he put her down before they entered and Jane went in and sat in yet he corner wrapped in her blanket "why is it so damn cold" Jane complained "if your cold iI'd be happy to cuddle you back to warmth" Jane looked at him "um no thats okay" Jane said shaking her head rapidly she leaned back against the wall zoro threw a bottle of booze at her she caught it and looked at him "warms your body from inside out" this wasn't the normal alcohol they consumed all the time this stuff had a kick to it and was much stronger than the usual Jane took a swig "spicy?" Zoro asked with a smirk Jane shrugged "no not really" zoro looked dumb founded as Jane took another swig "wow your right I feel better already" Jane said happily smiling by the time half the bottle was gone Jane was becoming tipsy zoro had drank half of his bottle and was a little more than tipsy the rest of the crew were taking care of other things Jane took another couple swigs and she leaned back zoro was sitting next to her on the floor she had her head on his shoulder and they were sharing janes blanket "iit's to cold outside" Jane complained "agreed zoro said nodding Jane stood up with zoro and wrapped the blanket around her before heading into the hall followed by zoro Jane went to her room zoro came in to "hold on I'll be back" Jane said grabbing a pair of fuzzy pyjama pants and walking into the bathroom Jane pulled her pants on and went back out to the room zoro was laying on her bed half asleep "you gonna fall asleep?" she asked tilting her head looking at him "yup right here" he said closing his eyes and reaching out to her grabbing onto her arm and pulling her into an embrace "hey what do you think your doing!" Jane asked laughing "your warm" zoro said snuggling into her Jane rolled her eyes and zoro pulled the blanket up onto his shoulder and made sure Jane was covered before falling asleep.