Introduction

__________________________________

I'm sorry for my bad punctuation I've never been good at English. And if there are any misspelled words I also apologies In advance. :D sorry.

Also the story kinda jumps all over the place doesn't make to much sense but then again some of the stuff in one piece doesn't make sense either so yeah.
__________________________________

On an island somewhere I the grand line there lives a girl who is 18 years of age. Her height is 5'8, She has long brown curly hair, Her left eye is a deep dark blue and her right eye is covered by a black eye patch, She wears ruby red lipstick, This girl is the only girl known to have a tattoo sleeve which is on her left and on her right arm she has a tattoo of 2 pistols being fired.

The girl wears a black and green bandana , a loose green v-neck tank top and over top of that she wears a loose beige long sleeve shirt with draw strings at the top. she wears a long tan leather coat that comes just above her knee, She wears long black pants with 1 inch heeled boots that come just below her knee. She also carries 2 pistols with the name pierce engraved underneath her letter jacket.

She has a bounty of $350,000,000on her head from a past incident.

She consumed the flexi flexi fruit when she was 8, it gives the consumer the ability of acrobatics, super jumping and the highest point of flexibility.

Her Name Is Jane Valendore [jay]